Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Does the Bentley GT have a competitor?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-24-2009, 02:47 PM
kos
kos is infamous around these parts
I actually like the Arnage 2 door! In white! nice...!

Old 09-24-2009, 04:07 PM
MoeMonney is infamous around these parts
Dont Diss the Audemars! haha. Patek is nice.

Old 10-18-2009, 02:17 PM
davesfo is infamous around these parts
panamera baby!

Old 10-24-2009, 09:13 PM
yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !yalmutawa Is a GOD !
CL65 and Ferrari 612

Old 10-27-2009, 10:08 PM
frog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the roughfrog_a_lot is a jewel in the rough
GTR

Old 10-30-2009, 07:47 PM
adiaz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by GTDeux

I bet you are a bling Rolex or Audemars Royal Oak Offshore kind of guy. Me, I just like the simple things, like a Patek Chronograph.
LOL I drive a CT Coupe with 22's and rock a Offshore Rubberclad. You gotta give it to this guy for calling out the Flashy people

Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 PM
BOOMER7 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by davesfo
panamera baby!
bringing back and old thread. i'm considering a used GT coupe or Panamera turbo. thoughts from anyone with seat time in both?
thx

Old 03-14-2013, 12:41 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kos
You must be a really old guy, never even heard of some of those cars!!! Maybe you just really like old boring cars, to each his own. I'm single and 31 and like the Bentley GT, and the Murcielago, and the RangeRover(autobiography), and the Ford F550 Diesel(big boy), and the Toyota Prius Chicks dig it! Yes i have them all, not looking for "validation" or anything but money aint the issue. To say i bought the GT, which you also bought, to look wealthy is silly. I bought the Lambo for that!! No really, the S65 is boring as hell!! Porsce (or aka PUS*Y in TX) is also boring as hell!! GT2 you bought because the regular 911 997 947 887 whatever the hell wasn't enough. Porsche model #s don't even make sense to me. They keep making the same car with a different #, hehe! Just joking men, it's all good. BTW i wear a Swatch. Digital... hehe I'm so funny!!
Did this really happen on 6speed?

How did I miss this?

Old 03-15-2013, 01:17 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Did this really happen on 6speed?

How did I miss this?
I, for one, would love to see all emoticons banned from this site.

Old 03-18-2013, 08:44 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
People can get a bit testy when defending their cars if they feel attacked. I like my GTC but can admit that there are many fine cars that are in a similar class.
I like the BD9 most of all and merc is a fine car. If you don't want to look rich buy an old rusty piece of trash but if you like a fancy car get what you like and let the jury judge as they will.

I like the emoticons but can see how some may thing they are silly or juvenile. My wife thinks the whole idea of grown men spending their time on a computer yacking at each other is both. That reminds me not everybody thinks like me. (wink for humor)

Oh and finally most people think that a proper competitor for the Bentley is a home.$$$$$$$$$