Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

ECU Tuning for Bentley's with EVOMSit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2009, 11:06 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Thumbs up ECU Tuning for Bentley's with EVOMSit

Hey folks I just wanted to let you guys know that we've actually been flashing Bentley's for some time now with the EVOMSit software. As an FYI:

For pricing etc... please feel free to Email me (but it's been reduced!) and/or give us a call.

Our product page: http://www.sharkwerks.com/products.php?pid=241

EVOMSit is fanatically obsessed with achieving ultimate perfection with our performance engine software. Our analytical tuning methods combined with methodical testing procedures, state of the art equipment and unmatched mechanical intelligence are fused together to create the ULTIMATE aftermarket performance software.

EVOMSit's testing and performance validation procedures are carried out under very strict conditions including dyno power testing and drive simulation, street driving as well as on the race track.Our portfolio of performance software is available for most all late model Bentley automobiles.

EVOMSit performance software calibrations for the Bentley engines improves power and torque while improving throttle response and overall drivability. Our software delivers a crisp and powerful punch while transferring smooth power without any hesitation. Further improvements are carefully calibrated to the throttle settings, which drastically improve the responsiveness of the engine for ultimate performance. Begin realizing the maximum potential hidden within your Bentley with EVOMSit optimized performance software.

Features:
Increased HP / TQ
Improved Throttle Response
Smoother Power Delivery
Dyno Tested
OBD II Compliant
Performance Validated

EVOMSit Performance Software: 607 HP / 642 TQ
Baseline - All Stock: 550 HP / 552 TQ (as tested)

Peak Gain: ~55 HP / ~90 TQ
Max Gain: ~75 HP / ~110 TQ @ 4500 RPM's

Power is measured at the wheels on our Mustang 500 SE AWD dyno in a controlled environment for accuracy. Dyno runs shown are the average runs of a 10 run sample group for both the Baseline and EVOMSit modified runs. Dyno runs are accurately run with the same RPM start point, same transmission gear, same performance mode (sport or non-sport) and same cool down time in-between runs. Measurement was made with 1 x 65,000 CFM main cooling fan in the front of the vehicle. Dyno room temperature was 92.7 degrees Fahrenheit for both sets of run groups and was conducted with AZ 91 octane fuel.

Old 09-14-2009, 08:00 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Doing a few more in the Bay Area later this month so I'll take pix of the ECU removal etc...

Old 10-05-2009, 09:16 PM
Sezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to behold
Come on Alex - - - show us some pix of the ECU removal ; )

Old 10-05-2009, 10:19 PM
Originally Posted by Sezme
Come on Alex - - - show us some pix of the ECU removal ; )
OK I promise the next time James does:P He's basically twinkle-toes but with his hands I just get ECUs that show up on my flashing station to do:P

Old 10-06-2009, 03:52 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Heck of a price. I am close to doing the GIAC but this is much more reasonable. I was told the ECU is not removable in the Bentley.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:09 PM
Sezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to beholdSezme is a splendid one to behold
DONE. Alex hooked me up last week and the car is now a monster. I drove the new Bentley Supersports this weekend and that cars got nuthin on the EVOMSit software. Sick upgrade.

Thanks Sharky!

Old 10-14-2009, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Heck of a price. I am close to doing the GIAC but this is much more reasonable. I was told the ECU is not removable in the Bentley.
Not true.

There are two ECU's and they are located in the engine compartment against the passenger side firewall. They are stacked on top of each other and are held in place by a plastic cradle. Actually, there are no tools required for their removal. FWIW, they are the same ECU's that are used in the Porsche Carrera GT. I was able to remove them inside of 30 minutes - and reinstall them in 15.

Old 10-14-2009, 02:30 PM
Originally Posted by Sezme
DONE. Alex hooked me up last week and the car is now a monster. I drove the new Bentley Supersports this weekend and that cars got nuthin on the EVOMSit software. Sick upgrade.

Thanks Sharky!
Thanks for the feedback Sezme (and for grafting to get the ECUs out!) and glad you like it Done a few now here too and the car really scoots after the ECU change!

Old 11-06-2009, 07:40 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I am looking into this for my brother on a Silver Spur would he have to take the ECU's out and send them to you?

Old 11-06-2009, 07:57 PM
Originally Posted by germeezy1
I am looking into this for my brother on a Silver Spur would he have to take the ECU's out and send them to you?
That would work and I can send them right back to you the day I get them

Old 11-07-2009, 07:52 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Had mine tuned with EVOMSit and Fabspeed exhaust. Unfortunately I cold not do a 100% stock baseline as I had the Fabspeed installed previously, so the before dyno is also with Fabspeed exhaust. This was on 91 octane pump gas:

Old 11-14-2009, 02:19 PM
Good stuff!

Old 12-18-2009, 12:34 AM
bli8 is infamous around these partsbli8 is infamous around these parts
Is there going to be another tune for the GT Speed?

Old 12-18-2009, 03:34 AM
Banned
CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !CURI0 Is a GOD !
Does anyone know what turbos the car uses?

Old 12-27-2009, 02:45 AM
Donnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to beholdDonnie is a splendid one to behold
paractical question

When the cars in DRIVE how much of a difference is their?

I like the smoothness and gentleness of that gear as is - just wondering if its any different?

Im hoping youll say the changes are not noticeable unless in Sport mode.

thanks

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning for Bentley's with EVOMSit