Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentleys keep dropping at Autodynamica

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2009, 07:10 PM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
Bentleys keep dropping at Autodynamica

A recent Bentley that we installed a suspension module in. The pictures do not do this car any justice. Amazing!

Old 11-03-2009, 01:00 AM
cheez80 is infamous around these parts
david, which module are you guys installing into these gt's? will they allow the car to go lower? what's the cost?

Old 11-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Former Vendor
david@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to beholddavid@autodynamica is a splendid one to behold
It's just under $1800 installed for the Renntech module. It does go lower, but it is not recommended. It is only recommended for show however, we did another one a few days before where the customer requested to put it at the lowest setting and he loved it. Here is a pic I took with my phone:
It is easily adjustable and comes with instructions. When I did these, I suddenly became addicted to these cars.

Old 11-03-2009, 09:30 AM
spyder625 is infamous around these parts
So we can just purchase and install our self, is it that easy?

Old 11-03-2009, 09:55 AM
Former Vendor
I would not say it is that easy. But I believe everyone can do anything they set their mind to. Installation requires removal of the left rear interior and seat. Then the wiring requires patience. I hear the trim on the left rear quarter that has to come off is $4000 alone if it is scratched. I'd recommend getting someone with experience.

Old 11-05-2009, 01:13 PM
1qikctr is infamous around these parts
Looks great ! what kind of wheels are those?

Old 11-05-2009, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by david@autodynamica
It's just under $1800 installed for the Renntech module.
david, is the renntech module for bentley as advanced as the one they have for mercedes? i was looking into an s65 recently and heard that i could plug in a laptop to their mercedes module and play with different settings. can i do that with the bentley one? (i'm especially interested in modifying the height settings at different speeds)

Old 11-05-2009, 10:53 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
What size are those rims? They look smaller than 22's

Old 11-06-2009, 06:35 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by cheez80
david, is the renntech module for bentley as advanced as the one they have for mercedes? i was looking into an s65 recently and heard that i could plug in a laptop to their mercedes module and play with different settings. can i do that with the bentley one? (i'm especially interested in modifying the height settings at different speeds)
Cheez the module may have some similarities, but it does not have an interface like you are describing on the S65. It has dials internally that allow you to fine tune settings and then use the suspension button inside to raise and lower as needed. I made it easy to access for my clients by putting the module under the left rear seat and the bottom comes off really easy. This module simply manipulates the inputs to the factory module from each ride height sensor. Pretty interesting design. I like it. Medici, I think those wheels are HRE 794 20". Nice.

Old 11-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Originally Posted by david@autodynamica
Cheez the module may have some similarities, but it does not have an interface like you are describing on the S65. It has dials internally that allow you to fine tune settings and then use the suspension button inside to raise and lower as needed. I made it easy to access for my clients by putting the module under the left rear seat and the bottom comes off really easy. This module simply manipulates the inputs to the factory module from each ride height sensor. Pretty interesting design. I like it. Medici, I think those wheels are HRE 794 20". Nice.
david, appreciate the help!

Old 11-06-2009, 02:42 PM
damon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond reputedamon@tirerack has a reputation beyond repute
Awesome. LOVE those cars....

**Don't forget to add my name to online orders!**

Or use this link:
http://www.tirerack.com/a.jsp?a=BH1&url=index.jsp