Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

battery charger

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2009, 10:58 AM
Leonenglewood is infamous around these partsLeonenglewood is infamous around these parts
battery charger

who makes a battery charger for the bently gt speed
the dealer told me i need to get a charger if in not going to drive it every day

Old 11-09-2009, 01:41 PM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
I would think any charger would work...did you try a Porsche one? I have two that I use on all of my cars (except the cobra).

Old 11-09-2009, 01:44 PM
Leonenglewood is infamous around these partsLeonenglewood is infamous around these parts
your wrong about that one
its a jell batteryyou will kill it with the other charger

Old 11-09-2009, 06:05 PM
spyder625 is infamous around these parts
Go on ebay, one is for sale, just was looking around and found it.

Bentley GT GTC Flying Spur Battery Charger Maintainer

Old 11-10-2009, 05:54 AM
raclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to beholdraclaims is a splendid one to behold
Hmmm...OK...but the dealer said I could use any old charger...where did you get your info from Leon? Glad you gave me the heads up!

Old 11-10-2009, 03:22 PM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Old 12-05-2009, 09:33 AM
I just picked up a CTEK one...will let you know if it blows up my car!

Old 02-15-2010, 06:38 PM
lamboxray is infamous around these parts
i got an "oem" lambo battery tender for my car. i feel like i got ripped. it' just like the ctek without the "lambo" sticker. i'm sure it's the same for the bentley.

Old 05-22-2010, 03:10 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, got the ctek on Amazon but have a question (and felt it best to keep it within an 'old' thread).

Just how long (in days) can one park their 2006 CGT before the left side battery drains on its own? And if it does drain out, i know the key to far counter-clockwise trick to have the starter batter jump the aux battery, but if you HAVE TO do that do you need to reset things on the car or ??? Am curious the max days without charge and what are the repercussions of allowing the aux battery to drain. Many thanks.

Old 05-27-2010, 07:16 PM
silkysmooth is infamous around these parts
any battery charger will be fine. or you can get those instant crank up battery booster if you are lazy to charge the car.