Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Continental GT Servicing/Maintenance Through Audi Dealer Network?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-16-2010, 08:55 AM
Geo3 is infamous around these parts
Bentley Continental GT Servicing/Maintenance Through Audi Dealer Network?

Just wondering, if a pre-owned Bentley Continental, out of Bentley warranty, could be taken to a local Audi dealer for routine servicing and maintenance?

Considering its Audi ownership, that many Audi mechanical parts are used in its construction, and that Audi mechanics should be familiar with most of its A8 underpinnings, I thought it may be a viable option.

Obviously one would require to source most parts yourself, from Bentley (easy to order by phone and have sent), but a nearby local Audi dealer, would be easier to access, than making a trip to a distant Bentley dealer.

Many thanks in advance.....Geo.

Old 04-28-2010, 08:02 AM
bump

Old 04-29-2010, 06:04 AM
fkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to allfkaasik is a name known to all
I don't know how much help my answer is, but I know for a fact that the first Continental GT that were imported to Estonia were all serviced and maintained at the local Audi shop because we didn't have an official Bentley dealer. However I don't know if they requiered any special tools, hardware or even software.

Old 04-29-2010, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by fkaasik
I don't know how much help my answer is, but I know for a fact that the first Continental GT that were imported to Estonia were all serviced and maintained at the local Audi shop because we didn't have an official Bentley dealer. However I don't know if they requiered any special tools, hardware or even software.
Many thanks for response.

That's interesting, as I was interested in possible purchase, if I could get basic servicing and maintenance done in my local Audi dealership, even if I had to send out for parts, etc.