Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

GT and Supersport = lust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 04:36 PM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
GT and Supersport = lust

I'm in love with these cars and might just have to own one someday. I don't know too much yet, my education is just starting but so far I am convinced that I want to add one. Just a question of when I can and which one I will get.

Amazing... just saying.

Old 01-06-2011, 10:51 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
I Concur!

Old 01-07-2011, 07:04 AM
997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light997 rolls is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by F430Spider
I Concur!

Nice fleet you have there.

Old 01-11-2011, 09:41 PM
F430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really niceF430Spider is just really nice
thank you! I have quite a few 80's cars! its a sickness!

Old 01-12-2011, 05:33 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by F430Spider
thank you! I have quite a few 80's cars! its a sickness!
No way!!!!!! 80's cars were, at times, over the top and bold. Lovely and stunning 'supercars' of their era. Look at the 80's Lambos with winglets and whatnot... everywhere. And those cool small tires! Then you have one of the best car designs, the Ferrari 308 (European version please). And then there is the Porsche Carrera with BIG whale tale...

Old 01-13-2011, 12:13 PM
So...... what 80's cars are we talking about?

Old 01-13-2011, 12:15 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 997 rolls
So...... what 80's cars are we talking about?
What are you offering

Old 01-19-2011, 10:33 PM
gousfbulls1 is infamous around these parts
Pure sex

Old 01-20-2011, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
What are you offering

Possible envy.

Old 01-23-2011, 11:17 AM
V8HAHA is infamous around these parts
The Bentley Supersport is definitely sex on wheels. I have yet to drive one but I test drove a 07 Bentley GT and my only grievance was that the car had too much body roll. A lot of power but felt too much like a boat

Old 01-24-2011, 02:35 PM
Originally Posted by V8HAHA
I test drove a 07 Bentley GT and my only grievance was that the car had too much body roll. A lot of power but felt too much like a boat
What was the suspension setting at? Agree at 'Comfort' it will roll if driven aggressively during turns yet go all the way to the far right stiff setting and things do indeed change for much, much less roll.

Old 01-24-2011, 07:37 PM
stef430 has a spectacular aura aboutstef430 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by V8HAHA
The Bentley Supersport is definitely sex on wheels. I have yet to drive one but I test drove a 07 Bentley GT and my only grievance was that the car had too much body roll. A lot of power but felt too much like a boat
The Supersports is an entirely different car - from the track to the valving to the steering to the composition of the suspension. When I test drove the Supersports after driving the GT Speed, the difference was substantial - and I bought the Supersports - notwithstanding the significant price difference, the level of the Supersports handling and feel and..... was so profoundly above the GT Speed that there was no hesitation

Old 01-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Originally Posted by stef430
The Supersports is an entirely different car - from the track to the valving to the steering to the composition of the suspension.
Ahh yes, 100% agree. Sorry if i had missed that part of your previous post.

Old 01-27-2011, 10:03 AM
The racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond reputeThe racerx has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
No way!!!!!! 80's cars were, at times, over the top and bold. Lovely and stunning 'supercars' of their era.
I agree, too bad that red thing is messing up the shot.

Attached Images  
Old 01-27-2011, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by The racerx
I agree, too bad that red thing is messing up the shot.
Umm, for the record guys that red thing was my daily driver and track fun toy (until i got serious and raced the Formula 2000 open wheel with full aero pakage). The red toy is a highly modded '85 Euro 308 GTS with modded suspesnion, modded brakes, etc and yet weighs 250 lbs less than stock (total of 2900 wet with driver). Frankly, an SCCA-spec Miata does better on the track than the stock 308.

Attached Images   

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT and Supersport = lust