Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Where can I find a driver's floor mat?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2011, 04:11 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Where can I find a driver's floor mat?

They come ex-factory in a set of 4 for US $1500, but it's only the driver's mat which has any wear and needs replacing. The rest are as new.

I don't want to spend the full price unless I have to, but I do want quality.

I had thought of getting custom mats made, but no-one can source the original carpet and color (cream). It would be a ill matched compromise at best.

Or I could have the front mats made in the secondary color (dark blue) for my own use. But when it comes to selling the car I still have a worn mat.

Any ideas?

Old 07-16-2011, 09:01 AM
djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !djantlive Is a GOD !
look on ebay if you want factory mats.

otherwise, you can get a set of lloyds mats. google that as many retailers sell it. you can customize with scripts, color, piping etc.

Old 07-16-2011, 03:15 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
I've done the ebay/google thing a long time back, but the mats there are not Bentley quality. Most look quite tacky.

Looks like I need to front up and get the real thing.

Old 07-17-2011, 05:25 AM
robbiemac is infamous around these parts
why not try one of the companies that breaks bentleys for spares, they might have something you are looking for, I've seen whole cars listed on ebay for spares (was tempted to but a complete piona black trim for mine).

Old 07-17-2011, 05:04 PM
Thanks robbiemac, didn't think of that.