Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Air Conditioner freon.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2012, 07:21 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Are you in the pic or did you take it?

Do you own the track and have your own trackside parking?

Old 06-28-2012, 07:26 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
You are funny

Old 06-28-2012, 04:38 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
I was looking for the egg you were cooking on the bonnet after half an hour's worth of warmup.

Old 06-29-2012, 03:29 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Ken. The car was fine, the grass below the car did not burst into flame like certain American branded 'SUV', etc. Operating temps were at their normal reading too the entire time. A proper car, like a Bentley, can easily keep its passengers cool no matter how hot the outside temp... or warm and cozy in the very cold winter. It is great to have a proper and true grand touring car in the truest sense of the phrase. Many cars manufacturers claim to sell GTs, yet they are not.

Old 07-02-2012, 08:33 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I went for an extended ride on friday and stopped at the dealership and asked about the freon check and they said it was complicated????? What ever i left.

I went to take in the famous Tail of the Draggon(US129) and that was a waste of time. 10mph in the corners????? Those motorcyclist were just not ready for that road. Later in the trip i found a nice uncrowded twisty and the car came to life, really impressing me again especially after the ECU tune.

Top was down for the first two thirds but coming down into Gatlinburg it got hot and time for the AC. I measured 107 outside temperature in Severville but I was very cool and comfortable. The AC is working great.

Old 07-12-2012, 04:04 AM
Merdav is infamous around these parts
98 degrees last week I stop at the auto parts store and picked up a can of ALLPRO freon $44. High quality can with gauge and steel braided hose, the "low side" service fill is just under the drivers side engine compartment below the plastic screen. Took 5 minutes to connect, read gauge, and top off. My car took about 1/2 the can and the AC now has a 55 delta which is incredible.
I have also ordered the repair manual from Flyspurs, thanks for the help from everyone here.

Old 11-27-2013, 03:31 PM
Adam p is infamous around these parts
05 gt glacier white/saddle 34k miles

New owner here, hi. Noticed my ac blows well but not even cool. After reading this thread I bought a can of freon and attempted to refill. With the ac on max, freon on the low side, the gauge doesn't change nor does the freon flow from the can. Assuming the compressor isn't kicking on but I can hear the motor change and the rpms adjust when the ac is turned on.

First experience with a bentley so maybe I'm missing something? Thanks in advance guys