Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2012, 10:23 AM
Swflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura about

hey guys just wanted to say hello and tell a little about myself. while i don't own a Bentley i am very much an enthusiast. i am currently a Bentley, rolls Royce tech at a dealer. if my plane plays out i should be launching a shop this time next year specializing in Bentley,Rolls,BMW, and Audi. so lets make a deal ill share any knowledge and resources i can without getting in trouble and you give me advise to make my business above and beyond the high line vehicle owners expectations . once again cant wait to help/contribute an any way i can.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:46 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Welcome to the forum.

Old 07-30-2012, 09:10 PM
Nsxe320 is infamous around these parts
Where will this shop be?

Old 07-30-2012, 09:31 PM
Swflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura aboutSwflbt23 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Nsxe320
Where will this shop be?
in south Florida. right now I'm soaking up all the experience i can. I'm suppose to go to crew this year for Bentley master tech. I'm helping a friend launch a performance shop specializing in forced induction right now. grand opening should be next week. and i have two young kids. so hopefully between all this i can get all my research/paperwork and equipment organized enough to make it happen in the time frame i set for myself .

Old 08-04-2012, 05:17 AM
jc_333 is infamous around these parts
Welcome and all the best for the new venture!

J

Old 08-05-2012, 05:24 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome aboard!