Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

3WD: New RennTech V3.5 Digital Suspension Lowering Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Still doesn't explain the torture of Cobol, yet luck sometimes does happen
Since you brought up Cobol:
Do you remember when Macintosh, Marantz, Thorens turntables, Empire turntables, Bozak, Altec Lansing Voice of Theater, Ampex tape decks etc. ruled the world? One of the greatest tape decks was the very inexpensive Sony TD124 as I recall.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:11 PM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Grwisher
I have been all ears regarding your enhancements to your GT even though I am reluctant to consider open heart surgery to my AppleB. I would still like to know what the possibilities there are to improve the car. Not to say that I can't be persuaded in the future. I did own a Lotus Super 7 for Christ sake. And I understand that if I did improve mine, I would enjoy a major advantage to your situation in that mine shifts faster than yours. On the record, I was disheartened when you decided not come to Houston TX for the major boost in HP.
My big brother, I am devastated also. Want to step on the gas in Vegas after the show. You know us boys are not scared to go over 200mph+ actually I rather have Stephen, the Doc and you do that. I am a bit conservative. But I promise you online,if my toys reached your home state, they will hand you the keys. Test the damm thing out Grwisher! I need to know!

Old 10-01-2012, 07:17 PM
Grwisher. No, no and no. Only ECU, wheels, and exhaust for enhancements for HP and performance. You GTC boys got it made. Hot women love that damm thing out here. No, no, no! No body kits for you boys!

Old 10-01-2012, 07:19 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
My big brother, I am devastated also. Want to step on the gas in Vegas after the show. You know us boys are not scared to go over 200mph+ actually I rather have Stephen, the Doc and you do that. I am a bit conservative. But I promise you online,if my toys reached your home state, they will hand you the keys. Test the damm thing out Grwisher! I need to know!
I will be delighted to do so, as long as you know that I continue to scrape every wheel on my GTC when I make a landing. The good news is that Robert, at Houston Wheel Repair, and I have become new best friends and God willing, he can fix anything I can dish out (so far)!

Old 10-01-2012, 07:23 PM
Since you brought up Cobol:
Do you remember when Macintosh, Marantz, Thorens turntables, Empire turntables, Bozak, Altec Lansing Voice of Theater, Ampex tape decks etc. ruled the world? One of the greatest tape decks was the very inexpensive Sony TD124 as I recall.
did not even know you boys know your old electronics. Marantz and Thorens turntables for special to me. I did'nt know. I think Stephen has a lot to say about all of this. He is a musician, and works in the music industry.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:24 PM
I will be delighted to do so, as long as you know that I continue to scrape every wheel on my GTC when I make a landing. The good news is that Robert, at Houston Wheel Repair, and I have become new best friends and God willing, he can fix anything I can dish out (so far)!
Don't worry about wheels. They will build me whatever I want.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:26 PM
did not even know you boys know your old electronics. Marantz and Thorens turntables for special to me. I did'nt know. I think Stephen has a lot to say about all of this. He is a musician, and works in the music industry.
I had an Empire turntable mounted vertically (Dr. Disaster that means up and down) on one system because it would track that way. Those were the days.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:34 PM
I had an Empire turntable mounted vertically (Dr. Disaster that means up and down) on one system because it would track that way. Those were the days.
You were really on one if you mount Empire turntables vertically! my friends can spin music on four turntables. And this is with 12" vinyls.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:35 PM
Grwisher. No, no and no. Only ECU, wheels, and exhaust for enhancements for HP and performance. You GTC boys got it made. Hot women love that damm thing out here. No, no, no! No body kits for you boys!
I don't know Wedgeduck (if that is your real name), it may be too late. You, of all people, know that guys seek to prove how long our things are and once the challenge has been made, it is almost impossible for some of us to retreat, especially if we have limited time remaining like me.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I don't know Wedgeduck (if that is your real name), it may be too late. You, of all people, know that guys seek to prove how long our things are and once the challenge has been made, it is almost impossible for some of us to retreat, especially if we have limited time remaining like me.
just don't kill yourselves in that car.she will be supercar status and I know you boys have a lot a flat land you can run her at 200mph easily. My name is Justin Nguyen.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:43 PM
You were really on one if you mount Empire turntables vertically! my friends can spin music on four turntables. And this is with 12" vinyls.
My favorite turntable was the Thorens. It had the best queuing system in that the aluminum top part could be raised in order to select the precise start of a record. This happened while the cast iron flywheel part performed at the most steady RPM in the industry. Please forgive me, it may take me a while to compose myself.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:47 PM
My favorite turntable was the Thorens. It had the best queuing system in that the aluminum top part could be raised in order to select the precise start of a record. This happened while the cast iron flywheel part performed at the most steady RPM in the industry. Please forgive me, it may take me a while to compose myself.
My father loved the Thorens. As a given, he has always listened to Bach and the Thorens always gave him his pleasures

Old 10-01-2012, 07:49 PM
My name is Justin Nguyen.
Just as I thought. Hiding behind a ridiculous name while professing to be a regular Bentley aficionado.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:53 PM
My father loved the Thorens. As a given, he has always listened to Bach and the Thorens always gave him his pleasures
IMHO, it probably was the best turntable of all time WedgeDuck.

Old 10-01-2012, 07:59 PM
IMHO, it probably was the best turntable of all time WedgeDuck.
It's pretty damm good. My sister kept it for her son.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 3WD: New RennTech V3.5 Digital Suspension Lowering Module