Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

20 inch chrome mulliners on a 05 gt what ya think ??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2012, 04:42 PM
bentleylover007 is infamous around these parts
20 inch chrome mulliners on a 05 gt what ya think ??

HI i recently put a set of chrome mulliner 20 inch 2pc forged wheels on my 2005 gt coming from a set of 22 inch forgiato im not feeling the look as i did with my 22 inch setup might have them up for sale any takers ?????? thanks in advance for your intrest and time

Old 10-02-2012, 11:37 PM
adamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the roughadamls2 is a jewel in the rough
Much better than the previous IMO. It looks great!!

Old 10-03-2012, 02:03 AM
teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !teflon_jones Is a GOD !
I think they look great!

Do you have a pic of the other wheels you can post or link to?

Old 10-03-2012, 05:20 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
They look great!

Old 10-03-2012, 06:58 AM
hi here is a pic of the complete set of the 4 oem 20 inch 2pc forged mulliners tires are perelli with about 65-70% tread life remaining rims are mint 1 rim has slight scratch on spoke area not noticeable at all , tpms are included and allready installed ,let me know if you need more pics , thanks

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BENTLEY-GT-MULLINER-CHROME-20-FORGED-RIMS-WHEELS-SUPERSPORT-FLYING-SPUR-SPEED-/110959531242?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories &hash=item19d5b414ea

Old 10-03-2012, 07:06 AM
my 22 inch forgiato are back on so the 20 inch mulliners are now up for grabs , over the years i owned about 5 bentley gt models and have a few sets of 22 inch forged wheels for the gt i need to sell if anyones intrested pm me , hope ya like the pic with the forgiato the ride is def harder but the look is great )

Old 10-03-2012, 11:36 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I have the 20' chrome oem similar to those on my 07 GTC and they look fine to me. I do like the larger ones on your car, I think it just goes better on the white. Sorry I don't need any wheels at this time good luck on the sale.

Old 10-03-2012, 04:32 PM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Check out Vellano Wheels. They have some great clean and stylish wheels for Bentleys. It's for all you purists out there.

Old 10-04-2012, 08:40 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
Check out Vellano Wheels. They have some great clean and stylish wheels for Bentleys. It's for all you purists out there.
Am I a purist? Never been called that before but something tells me this comment was meant for you other guys.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:13 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
...you other guys.
Purist? Me? Umm, i've been known to drill holes in Ferrari to bolt on various bits. Then again the B is perfect as is, yet would like a toppless instead of CGT.

Where is that sawzall hiding?

Old 10-04-2012, 09:17 AM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Purist? Me? Umm, i've been known to drill holes in Ferrari to bolt on various bits. Then again the B is perfect as is, yet would like a toppless instead of CGT.

Where is that sawzall hiding?
hilar ious Out of this world funny. I bow to the KING.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:24 AM
I forgot you guys are both nuts, Man, a CGT does sound really nice for Autumm touring. Doc, please don't let Steven hacksaw his hardtop.

Old 10-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Hey buddy that's why they call it your car and my car.

Old 10-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Sheesh, it was only a few holes here and there. Ok, sheeeesh, fine! Found a few pics, a funny pic as the holidays are coming... and notice how i HATE front bumpers! That was only bumper #2 (Euro lower section) on that car. Went through another one afer that

Attached Images     

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 10-04-2012 at 10:25 AM.
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 AM
Now I have learned everything there is to know about automotive areodynamics. If Steven gets away with using his Xmas decors for a Ferrari, I am going to throw a big old whale tail on a race design I have and pissed off the Doc! Front bumpers do suck Steven, I am getting dings and minor cracks already for dippin the B too low.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 10-04-2012 at 11:01 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 20 inch chrome mulliners on a 05 gt what ya think ??