Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New Shoes? Help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2012, 06:42 AM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by One@D2Forged
That sounds nice. Too bad you don't have snow for some more fun! Like something from our range, maybe we can hook you up?
Man I was telling Enjoythemusic to put some 18s on with BF Goodrich AT KOs and raise her ride height up. It would be so fun to rally in the snow. I can't do it to mine, she is a one off and she will be shoveling snow instead of AWD it. We do have snow only 1 hour and 30 minutes away. We can surf and snowboard in the winter. So Cal weather man, 96 degrees in Long Beach 2 days ago and today is raining and cold.confused: gotta check the snow report, I think it's not cold enough yet.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 11-08-2012 at 06:44 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 10:08 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
18's? LOL! i use the 19s and am happy enough. It's a Bentley, not a Superduty nor a Ferrari. It is the best of BOTH worlds actually

And you know i use Blizzaks. FYI: Going to do the rims/tire changeover from PZero to Blizzaks this weekend. And while i'm in there, will check the suspension bushings, brake lines, measure the rotors, check the brake pads....

And yes, it is fun to 'rally' the B in the snow. It is sooo much fun in the snow i can't even begin to tell you. Sadly, she is too heavy to trust on the local frozen lakes here. Did that in the lightened Ferrari once (2800 wet with driver) and the locals came out in droves to watch my antics. They were probably just waiting for it to break through the ice and sink, those sick bass-terds! LOL

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 11-08-2012 at 10:11 AM.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
18's? LOL! i use the 19s and am happy enough. It's a Bentley, not a Superduty nor a Ferrari. It is the best of BOTH worlds actually

And you know i use Blizzaks. FYI: Going to do the rims/tire changeover from PZero to Blizzaks this weekend. And while i'm in there, will check the suspension bushings, brake lines, measure the rotors, check the brake pads....

And yes, it is fun to 'rally' the B in the snow. It is sooo much fun in the snow i can't even begin to tell you. Sadly, she is too heavy to trust on the local frozen lakes here. Did that in the lightened Ferrari once (2800 wet with driver) and the locals came out in droves to watch my antics. They were probably just waiting for it to break through the ice and sink, those sick bass-terds! LOL
you are a madman! Get some videos of you and the Bent plowing through the snow. This will be neat because its not a Bentley commercial. It's the end users having a blast with their toys.

Old 11-08-2012, 01:16 PM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Come to think of it, I'd love to see these on a Continental GT now! Opinions guys?

Old 11-08-2012, 01:35 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wedgeduck, will do as it is sooo much fun in an open parking lot.

Old 11-11-2012, 10:07 AM
Come to think of it, I'd love to see these on a Continental GT now! Opinions guys?

They looked sick. There are a lot of Bentley's in my hometown and I saw a white one with the same color scheme on it. His looked really sick too. Have two sets of wheels and tires is probably the best way to go. Keep your stock 19s and 20s if you want to punch the gas. And if you cruise or love to have your car valet at hotels,restaurants and clubs, you gotta have them 22s for bling.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 11-11-2012 at 10:12 AM.
Old 11-11-2012, 10:10 AM
Wedgeduck, will do as it is sooo much fun in an open parking lot.
Will it drift in the snow? We were thinking about just disconnecting the AWD because we don't really need it for our platform. But then again, I am trying to build myself a luxurious AWD Bentley with super car performance.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
Wedgeduck, yes it will drift in the snow easily given there is enough snow coverage on the surface to help facilitate such maneuvers.

Old 11-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Wedgeduck, yes it will drift in the snow easily given there is enough snow coverage on the surface to help facilitate such maneuvers.
Damm you Steven and your snow. It would be so fun just to drift her in the snow. Seasons are so fun. I only know you as a true snow plow. Doc because of dem hills. Grwisher, Texas flat all out runs. Ken, he gets the refinements of an an English lord. As for me and my crew, all out madness.

Old 11-12-2012, 03:05 AM
HEY, we got hills here too! Mountain passes/roadways are LOTS of fun

Old 11-12-2012, 05:10 AM
Former Vendor
One@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud ofOne@D2Forged has much to be proud of
Guys, we'd like to throw some of our newest designs (MB08 and MB11) on a Continental GT so shoot me a PM for more details about pricing and such.

Old 11-12-2012, 07:47 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Guys, we'd like to throw some of our newest designs (MB08 and MB11) on a Continental GT so shoot me a PM for more details about pricing and such.
I did not see any of these wheels an the website?

Old 11-12-2012, 07:50 AM
Former Vendor
Yes, those would be monoblock configured wheels we already rolled out in three piece configuration. What do you think?

Old 11-12-2012, 07:55 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Nice on those two cars but I think I'd miss the flash of the chrome on my car.

Old 11-12-2012, 08:28 AM
Former Vendor
We can do them in chrome as well!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New Shoes? Help