Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Baby baby, i going to leave you

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 06:41 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Smile

Originally Posted by Wedgeduck
She will be there to 2nite. Go take a look at her tomorrow. She is only my prototype. So there is a lot more to her when she comes back to me.
Good. I have made arrangements to see her Wednesday. Just so Delta-V doesn't think that I am some ne'er-do-well please let them know that Grwisher is coming. I am better known as the "Texas Hammer", a handle I used in my wrestling days in Texas (everyone watches wrestling in Texas). I intend to arrive in my Fountain Blue CGTC sometime in the morning. If after 11:00 AM probably intoxicated, but always packing heat. I.e. don't make sudden moves for pockets or glove boxes. Will be wearing a red coat, red hat and a red nose. Other than that I am perfectly normal.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Grwisher
Good. I have made arrangements to see her Wednesday. Just so Delta-V doesn't think that I am some ne'er-do-well please let them know that Grwisher is coming. I am better known as the "Texas Hammer", a handle I used in my wrestling days in Texas (everyone watches wrestling in Texas). I intend to arrive in my Fountain Blue CGTC sometime in the morning. If after 11:00 AM probably intoxicated, but always packing heat. I.e. don't make sudden moves for pockets or glove boxes. Will be wearing a red coat, red hat and a red nose. Other than that I am perfectly normal.
I will let Jayson know. You use to wrestle? Ok, I had an ex girlfriend that might have kept track with your wrestling career. I envy you with 2012. The color, don't get me started. They will see you manjana! You will be ok. Texas boys though, I might have to think twice!

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 11-13-2012 at 07:08 PM.
Old 11-13-2012, 07:11 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
I will let Jayson know. You use to wrestle? Ok, I had an ex girlfriend that might have kept track with your wrestling career. I envy you with 2012. The color, don't get me started. They will see you manjana!
2013 not 2012. Your girlfriend may not be aware of my career as a wrestler because it was many moons ago. However she might have followed my wife's career in Texas wrestling better known as "Debbie the Destroyer" a Houston favorite as she did both individual and tag team.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:15 PM
Gas pedals are my friends. You will have an assortment of boats to choose from. As far as the wifely is concerned, no problem, I never pre-announce my intentions.
I think you will love my older brother. He loves boats and long fishing vacations. An Areodynamics and Manuafacturing engineer by the way

Old 11-13-2012, 07:20 PM
2013 not 2012. Your girlfriend may not be aware of my career as a wrestler because it was many moons ago. However she might have followed my wife's career in Texas wrestling better known as "Debbie the Destroyer" a Houston favorite as she did both individual and tag team.
Wo, you guys would have made my ex girls pannies wet.

All she ever talked about was wrestling. This was back in 92 of course.

Old 11-13-2012, 07:24 PM
They are waiting for you tomorrow. Go have fun. Please take some cool pics. And intoxication in Tehas is considered a daily thing. Oh and if u arrived in a sleigh dressed all in red, you might have problems. You know we all have Santa issues.

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 11-14-2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:18 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
...I am better known as the "Texas Hammer", a handle I used in my wrestling days...
An accountant AND a wrestler? GR... you have done a lot of livin'!

What else will you pull out of the bag I wonder?

Old 11-15-2012, 12:20 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
...And intoxication in Tehas is considered a daily thing...

Tehas? Did you start a little early yourself today, Wedge?

Old 11-15-2012, 05:18 AM
Originally Posted by kensilver
Tehas? Did you start a little early yourself today, Wedge?
Sometimes right after lunch meetings.

Old 11-16-2012, 10:34 AM
They are waiting for you tomorrow. Go have fun. Please take some cool pics.
Yesterday I put the top down, cranked up that fancy radio to 1,100 watts and had an exhilarating ride to Delta V. Attached are some pictures which include one of Jason.

Had a delightful time talking to Jason. He seems quite knowledgeable about getting performance from the Bentleys. Jason said that the faster Continentals had the same hardware with different settings to the computers. For $1,000 he can change the configuration and get around 60 hp and 70 ft lbs of torque. Are there any downsides to doing this?

He was unfamiliar with a little trick that I knew and he let me rewire your computers so that the car would run even faster when he configures them. I can't wait for the spin in her.

Attached Images      
Old 11-16-2012, 02:51 PM
Yesterday I put the top down, cranked up that fancy radio to 1,100 watts and had an exhilarating ride to Delta V. Attached are some pictures which include one of Jason.

Had a delightful time talking to Jason. He seems quite knowledgeable about getting performance from the Bentleys. Jason said that the faster Continentals had the same hardware with different settings to the computers. For $1,000 he can change the configuration and get around 60 hp and 70 ft lbs of torque. Are there any downsides to doing this?

He was unfamiliar with a little trick that I knew and he let me rewire your computers so that the car would run even faster when he configures them. I can't wait for the spin in her.
For a thousand is considered a good deal. See if he can hide the remap from the dealer when your maintenance comes around. He should know how. 60 HP won't hurt it any. Do you reAlly want more HP ? You have been talking to the Doc again huh?

Old 11-16-2012, 03:03 PM
For a thousand is considered a good deal. See if he can hide the remap from the dealer when your maintenance comes around. He should know how. 60 HP won't hurt it any. Do you reAlly want more HP ? You have been talking to the Doc again huh?
Jason said that the dealer does not have equipment to see the changes. I suspect the tech can tell something is different when he takes a test drive. I don't care about the hp, I do care about the torque though. I have not been talking to the Doc. I want it to be a surprise when we race for titles.

Old 11-16-2012, 03:15 PM
You are mean.lol Now you got the Doc trying to really crank up that HP. Yeah, I really love more torque to. It's AWD and that extra torque kicks in when you need to jump off the line. That's a pretty sweet deal, Ecu tuning runs about 2500 to 3500. And you get the sAme HP and torque results. Some companies over tune and can cause damage. Great shot of the carbon fiber intake covers. And that red just stands out on top of all that black. I see my new, lighter, cross drilled brake disc and pads on their too. Sweet. Good shoots Grwisher!

Last edited by Wedgeduck; 11-16-2012 at 04:44 PM.
Old 11-16-2012, 06:15 PM
Originally Posted by kensilver
An accountant AND a wrestler? GR... you have done a lot of livin' What else will you pull out of the bag I wonder?
Actually I never thought about it but I did have varied life. When I was younger I was a page at the Capitol of Texas in Austin. Later, after I was too old to wrestle, I was a homicide detective in a small town in southeast Texas. Now that was an interesting job. I just couldn't stand the hours and got tired of arresting the usual suspects who had better lawyers than we did. Accounting seemed to be the natural next step as I could observe the carnage without being in any danger.

Old 11-16-2012, 06:35 PM
See if he can hide the remap from the dealer when your maintenance comes around.
Jayson said that the dealer doesn't have the equipment to read or change the ECUs configuration, only to load updates. My only fear is that the tech can suspect that something is different from normal. Do you think that 60 hp, for a tech, is that detectable? I am inclined to go ahead with the upgrade and when asked about any changes that I might have made, act like I am hard of hearing, being 68, and say "What changes, are you asking about my Depends? Maybe so, where is your restroom?". It has worked in the past.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Baby baby, i going to leave you