Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Is it possible to 4wheel drive launch in 08 Flying Spur, or any Bently

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2012, 01:57 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Wedgeduck, not sure how much you have tracked, but dirt cheap track-prepped Miatas can be a lot of fun. Who cares if you wall it, she is only $7k. Of course if you are a track rat, the Porsche should be fun.

For $20k there are various good condition Formula cars and the FF is a great fun car to slide around the track. The F2000 with Zetec go for around $40k and will do circles around the Porsche, Ferrari, Bentley, Lotus, etc on a road course. Might lose a bit on long straights, but once the twisties come into the play it is a done deal.

Old 12-06-2012, 09:14 AM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Through out my lifetime, I only tracked certain cars and motorcycles for the pure adrenaline rush. Never was as serious about building performance toys as I am now. Late starter i guess. I never was into competitive racing, I was more into challenging myself. To see if I can out do myself everytime.(if this makes any sense)

Old 12-06-2012, 09:51 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Nice! Have fun and keep the shiny side up