Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Help on CGT color combination choice?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2013, 08:51 PM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
Originally Posted by jc_333
Pratas

To avoid any further regret I would see if Bentley HK could get u a custom factory tour in UK. If not, call up Bentley UK and tell them you have ordered but would like to pick interior colors in PERSON at the factory. I'm pretty sure these custom tours apply to all clients worldwide so dont take no for an answer.

p.s.
You could call the dealer in SZ and drive over if they have anything that suits your taste.
Hi jc

I thought about the factory tour thing before; however, it is quite difficult for me to arrange the time recently. The dealer will turn in my order the end of this month; otherwise, it will need to wait another month.
Actually, the sales in here is helpless and I think the SZ one is even worse.

Old 01-08-2013, 08:56 PM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
My wife and I drove to Atlanta to visit the dealer there and they had very few cars at all, pathetic. We then went to the new one in Nashville and my wife told me she believe that they would have few cars also since the Bentley/RR are such expensive cars. Boy was she wrong they were loaded with the. I bet they had at least six or seven GTs a SS and a Mulsanne. Three or four Phantoms and dozen Maserati. Pratas if you are set on a Bentley I would consider a tour or ask the if he wants to sell you a car. God forbid he might have to work for the $.
Thanks Dr.
It is a difficult and complicated thing to import car into HK by personal. By the way, LHD can not get the licence in HK

Old 01-09-2013, 02:40 PM
jc_333 is infamous around these parts
One month regret better than a year if u get a color combo u may regret.

Tell the wife u will take her to UK with the kid for a CNY holiday. She goes shopping in London and u goto Crewe! Remember to tell her you are shopping for the "jewel"....fuel cap on your GT.

Originally Posted by pratas
Hi jc

I thought about the factory tour thing before; however, it is quite difficult for me to arrange the time recently. The dealer will turn in my order the end of this month; otherwise, it will need to wait another month.
Actually, the sales in here is helpless and I think the SZ one is even worse.