Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Spotted in HK, Black Supersports

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2013, 09:15 PM
jc_333 is infamous around these parts
Spotted in HK, Black Supersports

Spotted this at the airport carpark this morning. Monster brakes and sexy bonnet vents.

Attached Images  
Old 01-03-2013, 09:22 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Wonder why it was in the public park? Our airport has a VIP section under cover right next to the terminal, and it's there you see Aston Martins, Mercedes SLs (yup, mine at times too). I've seen everything there except a Lambo.

Life's too short to spend it in the cheap seats

Old 01-03-2013, 11:13 PM
Wedgeduck is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by jc_333
Spotted this at the airport carpark this morning. Monster brakes and sexy bonnet vents.
Nice.

Old 01-04-2013, 12:45 AM
Hi Ken

Is the VIP at Gatwick or heathrow as I never really noticed it before.

Parking here is closest to the terminal but there is covered parking which has nicer cars parked up but more of a trek to the terminal.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:11 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Hi Ken

Is the VIP at Gatwick or heathrow as I never really noticed it before...
I've never parked at either airport - always been driven there so I don't know. My VIP place is in Wellington, New Zealand.

Old 01-04-2013, 08:09 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I don't think we have VIP parking at our airport. I would never leave my car there.

Old 01-04-2013, 09:29 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Dr. D, left the B for two weeks @ local airport. Another time a week here, then a week there... They (airport security) love the car plus i keep it parked right by the cameras

Old 01-04-2013, 09:46 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Sounds like some great people up there. If I felt like I was getting the VIP tx. then i'd be good too.

Old 01-04-2013, 11:34 AM
ccwboy is infamous around these parts
i was park my gt in airport one day travel to singapore

Old 01-04-2013, 09:15 PM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
That is HK airport Car Park 1 for hourly parking only. I usually went there at least once every week for smoking

Old 01-04-2013, 09:41 PM
thats your car?

Originally Posted by pratas
That is HK airport Car Park 1 for hourly parking only. I usually went there at least once every week for smoking

Old 01-04-2013, 10:05 PM
pratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nicepratas is just really nice
Originally Posted by ccwboy
thats your car?
Mine not build yet
Say Hi to me if you see this one

Old 01-05-2013, 01:41 AM
Sounds like a SMD event with the boys or Sunday Morning Delight puffing away on your cigars? There are super car Sunday Morning Drives which zoom around early morning to various places in HK all at legal speeds of coz. haha

The long stay parking at the HK airport is open ground so better to leave car at home and get a taxi as HK is a tiny city.

Pratas...if I see that white carrera with black rims i will give it a flash and push along as long as the 7yo aint in the car...safe considerate drivers are we not.

Originally Posted by pratas

Old 01-08-2013, 09:02 PM
Sounds like a SMD event with the boys or Sunday Morning Delight puffing away on your cigars? There are super car Sunday Morning Drives which zoom around early morning to various places in HK all at legal speeds of coz. haha

The long stay parking at the HK airport is open ground so better to leave car at home and get a taxi as HK is a tiny city.

Pratas...if I see that white carrera with black rims i will give it a flash and push along as long as the 7yo aint in the car...safe considerate drivers are we not.
I like the SMD and want to join; however, I usually wake up at 11 or 12 every Sunday

Old 01-09-2013, 08:01 AM
went to SMD few time was past year ago.more tired then my daily work..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Spotted in HK, Black Supersports