Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Who Insures Your Bentley?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-11-2013, 02:44 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
Who Insures Your Bentley?

I was very happy with Progressive Insurance until I acquired my first GTC in 2008 but they couldn't cover anything over $150K so I had to move my biz to Allstate. Now I'm paying more on all my cars just because of the high rating on the Bentley.

If you have a late model Bentley worth around $200K or more and have reasonably priced insurance, please let me know with whom.

All I've found is Hagerty, but their premium is even higher than my Allstate premium. I use Hagerty for my old British sports cars and am happy with them.

Thanks.

Old 02-11-2013, 10:57 PM
Grwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the roughGrwisher is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
I was very happy with Progressive Insurance until I acquired my first GTC in 2008 but they couldn't cover anything over $150K so I had to move my biz to Allstate. Now I'm paying more on all my cars just because of the high rating on the Bentley.

If you have a late model Bentley worth around $200K or more and have reasonably priced insurance, please let me know with whom.

All I've found is Hagerty, but their premium is even higher than my Allstate premium. I use Hagerty for my old British sports cars and am happy with them.

Thanks.
I have a Progressive policy. The policy limit that I have is $250k on a car I paid around $260k for. They may have changed their limits since you used them in the past.