Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Why do the rich treat their cars so badly?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 03:27 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
What ever happened to "drive it like you stole it"?
When I steal one I'll try it but I paid $ for mine.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:05 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
When I steal one I'll try it but I paid $ for mine.
Which Monolopy money did you use

Old 03-03-2013, 09:05 AM
revracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nicerevracer is just really nice
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
What ever happened to "drive it like you stole it"?
Let me give you a ride in your car and I will surely show you. Friday I was stuck on an off ramp behind a young lady in a CGT that ran out of gas.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:37 PM
jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !jaspergtr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by revracer
Let me give you a ride in your car and I will surely show you. Friday I was stuck on an off ramp behind a young lady in a CGT that ran out of gas.
Fuel gauges are complicated. You shouldn't expect women to understand them.

Old 03-04-2013, 01:59 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by jaspergtr
Fuel gauges are complicated. You shouldn't expect women to understand them.
As are the location of filler holes. Sometimes I forget which side I need to park and fill from, and have to say the mantra, "European on the right, Japanese on the left." It has mostly worked - I can't remember any car that violated that law.

Whether that applies in the USA is another matter. It's been a long time since I drove there.