Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Cheeky used AM advert

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2013, 12:38 AM
niidawg3 has a spectacular aura aboutniidawg3 has a spectacular aura aboutniidawg3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by kensilver
most woman wouldn't look past your bentley! I fight them off every day
lol!!

Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by kensilver
Most woman wouldn't look past your Bentley! I fight them off every day
Usually i'd agree 100% but... When we first met she thought it was a Buick on outside visuals. A nice one, yet still a Buick.

B = Buick

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 03-02-2013 at 05:18 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:59 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Usually i'd agree 100% but... When we first met she thought it was a Buick on outside visuals. A nice one, yet still a Buick.

B = Buick
Ah yes. I get a lot of people driving up close to my tail then backing off... obviously trying to figure out what brand it is. I often wonder if the B is not big enough for them.

Old 03-03-2013, 03:00 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Ken, i actually like that some peeps don't know what the B really is. Stealth has advantages.

Seemed that virtually every time i took the loud, red, bold Italian thing out for a drive it was like some GPS device was attached to the red car, thus being followed by both marked and unmarked Protect And Serve guys.

In the triple black B peeps just generally seem to smile, perhaps ***, and leave me alone. Yes there is the occasional female wanting to take pic, sure, but always respectful and kind. I like that.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:10 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Ken, i actually like that some peeps don't know what the B really is. Stealth has advantages...
I can identify a CGT from 2 miles away. It is one of the more distinctive shapes around.

Did have a guy come past my garage when it was open and ask if it was an Aston Martin (showing the back). Close, but no prize!

Old 03-04-2013, 09:55 AM
cdavis43 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Most Bentley owners are so old that they see that girl as a daughter figure.
I'm not that old as u told me so Doc lol

Old 03-05-2013, 07:27 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by cdavis43
I'm not that old as u told me so Doc lol
OK then she is only half your age.