Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Cheeky used AM advert

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 08:06 AM
jc_333 is infamous around these parts
Cheeky used AM advert

Found this amusing ad from AM.

Wonder if Bentley could come out with something similar for their cars?

What would be a good slogan for Miss B?

J

Attached Images  
Old 02-27-2013, 08:33 AM
yvr
yvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond reputeyvr has a reputation beyond repute
If you actually get around to reading the text you'll note that it actually says "Pre Owed".

Sounds ominous when you read it that way.

Old 02-27-2013, 08:40 AM
DonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant futureDonL has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by jc_333

What would be a good slogan for Miss B?

J
"Been there...done that!" ( We wish )

Old 02-27-2013, 09:42 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Hmmm, am going to be a gentleman for a change

Old 02-27-2013, 01:58 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by enjoythemusic
Hmmm, am going to be a gentleman for a change
Why is the wife reading there with you?

I will be gentleman like also.

Old 02-27-2013, 03:11 PM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
"Driving a Bentley Shows the World Your Checks Appeal"

Old 02-27-2013, 10:19 PM
Norman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really niceNorman75 is just really nice
Apparently Aston didn't think it was funny.. I love it though :-)

http://www.carscoops.com/2013/02/Aston-Martin-Used-Car-Ad-TakeDown.html?m=1

Old 02-27-2013, 11:34 PM
VINCENZ0 has a spectacular aura aboutVINCENZ0 has a spectacular aura aboutVINCENZ0 has a spectacular aura about
There was a similar one for BMW going around the internet. Also clearly a fake as it says "Sheer Driving Pleasure" when we all know BMW's slogan is "The Ultimate Driving Machine."

Attached Images  
Old 02-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Most Bentley owners are so old that they see that girl as a daughter figure.

Old 02-28-2013, 10:18 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Dr.Disaster
Why is the wife reading there with you?
.....Most Bentley owners are so old that they see that girl as a daughter figure.
(Cough cough) Am going to be a gentleman and not say anything (cough cough)

BTW: Did i ever show you the recent wedding photos?

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 02-28-2013 at 10:22 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:05 AM
(Cough cough) Am going to be a gentleman and not say anything (cough cough)

BTW: Did i ever show you the recent wedding photos?
Yes focus on the wedding photos that will help you be a good boy. May as well show them to us.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 02-28-2013 at 11:45 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:20 PM
May as well show them to us.
Only her, you DON'T want to see me in a bathing suit. ROFL!!! And yes, she is a touch younger than i so don't ask. Ok, here is an actual photo from wedding, as you must recall we went to a tropical island, rented 1.5-mile private beachfront on West coast and two horses. And so...

OMG am i really going to post this for DrD to do his worst? GULP. Ok here we, or more specifically she, goes.

Attached Images  

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 02-28-2013 at 01:36 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:59 PM
You look to have a deeper tan than in you last pictures. I have a few pics of my car and the wife but they are way more risqué. More like soft ****.

I will be gentlemanly and just say well done ole stud. Obviously your passion for fine things extends beyond cars.

Last edited by Dr.Disaster; 02-28-2013 at 02:18 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:33 AM
You look to have a deeper tan than in you last pictures.
LOL! i tan easily.

I have a few pics of my car and the wife but they are way more risqué.
Yeah yeah... That's you. All talk, no action.

I will be gentlemanly and just say well done ole stud. Obviously your passion for fine things extends beyond cars.
A most humble thanks.
Ok, seriously, i do feel very humbled. She is truly very amazing, so what she sees in me i'll never know.

Last edited by stevenrmusic; 03-01-2013 at 05:40 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:11 AM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
...She is truly very amazing, so what she sees in me i'll never know.
Most woman wouldn't look past your Bentley! I fight them off every day

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cheeky used AM advert