Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Sold my CGT, Sad day. Found a Replacement

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Location: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
I'm 6'1" and no matter what weight I ever achieve I am always "broad in the beam" (slightly pear-shaped), so need a seat that is wide enough to be comfy. When the SLS came out I tried it on for size and found it as narrow and grabby in the seat as was the R8. Cars that are meant to be used on the track and off need form-fitting seats but since I never track cars, I don't need so much support.
XL in a Medium world.

Old 05-06-2013, 08:32 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Originally Posted by SanibelSpeed
I'm 6'1" and no matter what weight I ever achieve I am always "broad in the beam" (slightly pear-shaped), so need a seat that is wide enough to be comfy. When the SLS came out I tried it on for size and found it as narrow and grabby in the seat as was the R8. Cars that are meant to be used on the track and off need form-fitting seats but since I never track cars, I don't need so much support.
XL in a Medium world.
I have never tracked a car either and to tell the truth I would not mind even softer seats than I now have. Think my next car needs to be a RR.

Old 05-13-2013, 09:17 AM
chirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the roughchirag is a jewel in the rough
Think I saw this car in New Brunswick over the last few days....if so Im local to you...currently have a AMV8 and going to be moving to an R8 V10 in the next few months....would love to check out your ride..

Old 05-13-2013, 03:45 PM
farmGT74 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by chirag
Think I saw this car in New Brunswick over the last few days....if so Im local to you...currently have a AMV8 and going to be moving to an R8 V10 in the next few months....would love to check out your ride..
Yes I live close by. Bring down the Aston sometime, we can cruise our cars on Rt 18