Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Derek Bell GT Supersport arround the Nurburgring

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2013 | 11:35 AM
|
Frank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond reputeFrank ( Sunnyside ) has a reputation beyond repute
Derek Bell GT Supersport arround the Nurburgring

Here is a super sport being driven "properly" around the Ring

Enjoy.

Sorry if its been posted in the past.
Frank

Old 05-14-2013 | 01:53 PM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
Thanks for posting I had not seen it. I have heard that tire sound before. Big Pirelli P Zero Rosso's screaming for mercy. It would have been cool to see telemetry with speed, rpm, ect.

Old 05-14-2013 | 07:20 PM
Wattz is infamous around these parts
Wow looks like a lot of fun.

Old 05-14-2013 | 08:59 PM
From: Split my time between Miami, Sanibel & Woodstock, VT
SanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant futureSanibelSpeed has a brilliant future
The video took just under 8 minutes but I wonder what his lap time was? Anyone know?

Old 05-15-2013 | 04:23 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Probably a very slow lap, he is obviously not using all the grip/capability of the car and, instead, being more a commentator/reporter.

Old 05-15-2013 | 07:36 AM
Dr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to allDr.Disaster is a name known to all
I would agree with you Steven. I never did see any real limits of adhesion or hear sustained rpm at peak power. I thought I heard him say 165 mph at one point? He was however working the wheel a bit so he was at least loafing at a quick clip.

Old 05-15-2013 | 06:16 PM
kensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud ofkensilver has much to be proud of
Since it was a loaner, he was probably conscious of the need to give it back in one piece. I agree - I've seen him drive faster in other track cars.