Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Help please with loading music to the hard drive.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2013, 11:08 AM
V12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura about
I have made some more progress!!!

If I load a single song directly into the root directory and then turn on the mix (random) and play that song it will randomly play from all of the stored music in all folders and sub folders on the disc.

This dosn't seem like a very elegant solution, to make it work, can you advise where I have went wrong with the loading structure of my music.

I loaded the disk by album (sub folder) within artist (folder) from the root directory eg

Root directory
AC/DC (folder)
black ice (sub folder)
Greatest Hits (sub folder)
Jimi Hendrix (folder)
Hendrix in the west (sub folder)
smash hits (sub folder)
etc.

Is this normally how it should be done ?

Old 09-18-2013, 11:48 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Every system has it's own unique wonkiness, call Bentley please. Sounds to me like you you are fumbling around instated of getting logical and concise direction.

Old 09-18-2013, 12:08 PM
V12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura aboutV12Vantage has a spectacular aura about
I have also asked Bentley, I'm still waiting for their reply.

Last edited by V12Vantage; 09-18-2013 at 12:08 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 09-18-2013, 12:15 PM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Excellent! When you have the precise answer/procedure please post it here as am sure you will not be the last one with these problems. Thanks!