Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

The official Bentley Owners photo thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-27-2019, 09:45 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Rico.Adams
now you mentioned tints I want to do mine but here in the UK, we have rubbish laws, we can tint the rear & the 2 rear side glass but not the front sides or the windscreen which in my opinion looks rubbish ... I may break the law & tint the rear & the side rear as you see on the post & tint the front sides slightly but cant do anything with the windscreen ... Oh the reason for this is the police can see who's driving the vehicle as in criminals or if they looking for a perticulor person ... so we all have to suffer ...
Yes, we have the same laws here in most every state. Arizona State law limits side window tint to 35% which is nothing, but EVERYONE has more. Police cars, in fact, use 5% limo tint on side windows. Because of the extreme heat conditions in Arizona, police are pretty relaxed and "forgiving" about this. The law more is applied when some other law is broken and the police feel threatened on the stop. Sometimes even then, they won't cite the window tint violation.

California, for example, is pretty different. I know of many Arizonans who have been stopped with dark windows crossing over into California. I don't chance it and don't take my Bentley there.

Old 09-03-2019, 11:06 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about

Hello from Vietnam

Old 09-05-2019, 04:38 AM
BWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud ofBWings has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by nguyennhatquang

Hello from Vietnam
Car looks beautiful NG. I bet it feels good to be back on the road with no signs of issues!

Old 09-05-2019, 04:41 AM
1929 Mary Petre Bruce (Mrs Viictor Bruce) who entered in the Class C 24 hour record in this This Tim Birkin's 4 1/2 Litre Bentley ...

A piece of history...wonder if another 90 years from now someone will be posting one of our cars in a chat site....By that time that 2035 future Bentley will be an antique relic...LOL...

Old 09-05-2019, 06:14 AM
nguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura aboutnguyennhatquang has a spectacular aura about
@BWings the boy runing awesome now then I have another Issue with the White one...
Camera Box doesn't work...

here is 2 of my Baby...

Old 09-05-2019, 06:18 AM
@BWings the boy runing awesome now then I have another Issue with the White one...
Camera Box doesn't work...

here is 2 of my Baby...
Striking car collection NG. Is the white one a GT, or is it a Flying Spur?

Old 09-05-2019, 06:33 AM
@Bwings both is flying spur
one is Black on Black and the other is White on White..

Old 09-05-2019, 06:37 AM
@Bwings both is flying spur
one is Black on Black and the other is White on White..
Very classy NG!

Old 09-05-2019, 07:08 AM
1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of
1929 Mary Petre Bruce (Mrs Viictor Bruce) who entered in the Class C 24 hour record in this This Tim Birkin's 4 1/2 Litre Bentley ...

They forgot to mention Elsie the cow produced enough milk to help set the record.

Kidding aside. That's not a milk can so what is it?

My guess cooling water??

Old 09-05-2019, 08:38 AM
90 Years ... will they have petrol to drive our cars, the way the world is going I an optimistic if they will be allowed to drive petrol car even if petrol is still around, it does make me wonder what will happen to all these classic cars of today & of tomorrow ...
If you think about it, look how fast leaded petrol disappeared. Just a distant memory and no one would want to use it if it were available. I think with the advent of electric drive, if it continues will render petrol rare and unavailable. Of course there is no underestimating the power of government and its ability to legislate.

Old 09-05-2019, 02:57 PM
Talking about what may be arriving in years to come, not a Bentley but in the same family ... check this RR ...

Wow...very clever! Must be art....

Old 09-05-2019, 04:58 PM
sam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud ofsam08861 has much to be proud of
And to get back to Bentley...

Old 09-06-2019, 05:18 AM
Wow....NICE guys! You're turning this forum into an interesting place to be!......NICE addition to the fixing stuff.......

Old 09-06-2019, 05:38 AM
That is beautiful with the pearl white oyster face ...
A mere $200,000.00 option just baubles...haha...

Old 09-06-2019, 05:45 AM
Pocket change for you Sir ... Good Morning, Ive taken that much morphine I'm flying ... Haha ...

I wish you well good friend!....hope you get out and enjoy some of that good tea and crumpets today.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: The official Bentley Owners photo thread