Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Still under warranty 9 years Advice needed.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2016, 01:24 AM
rangrov is infamous around these parts
Still under warranty 9 years Advice needed.

Hi guys I have just bought a Bentley continental gtc 2007 with 31000 mile and full history. It is going into Bentley manchester on Monday for a recall on the power boot issue I found out about on here. They have rang me back to say the car still has full bentley warranty until the 4th of December and will be able to offer me a further 3 year Bentley warranty to carry on were the old one leaves off. I don't yet know how much the cost will be but what are your guys veiws and advice. I've bought the car for a summer toy and it won't be doing more than 3000 mile a year. Plus I plan on keeping it garaged for many years to come, who knows it could end up a future classic.

Old 11-19-2016, 02:03 AM
stevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond reputestevenrmusic has a reputation beyond repute
Ask if the warranty includes replacing the convertible top when holes develop and/or the rear glass falls out. If they say yes, make sure you get that in writing from the dealer on their letterhead. Also ask if the car has had the false air leaking hose just above the transmission replaced yet and if the warranty covers that as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.