Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

New from Phoenix

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-03-2018 | 03:41 AM
|
BWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant future
New from Phoenix

Greetings,

Just joined. Driving a Bentley Continental GT and hope to learn/contribute. I've owned lots of Jaguars, this is my first Bentley.

Old 03-03-2018 | 01:27 PM
PMS
PMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud ofPMS has much to be proud of
Welcome to the forum. Your car is magnificent..

Old 03-03-2018 | 02:13 PM
|
BWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant futureBWings has a brilliant future
Thanks.

I swore I'd never own a silver car....

Old 03-03-2018 | 04:08 PM
boosting1bar is infamous around these parts
Welcome

Old 03-04-2018 | 05:53 AM
|
Originally Posted by boosting1bar
Welcome
Thank you. Glad to be here.

Interesting screen name you have. Right before taking this present direction I supercharged a C6 Corvette. I did the install and the tune. I had to move to a 3 bar ZR1 MAP to read boost, even though I was only boosting about 7 PSI. The factory MAP was only a 1 bar so nothing was accurate over one atmosphere.

The install moved the factory 390 something RWH to 560RWH....it was hard to handle, so to speak.