Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley Continental GT 2005 strange engine sound on start up and during drive

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-12-2019 | 08:28 AM
1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of1eapplebaum has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Yoghurtshotgun
Another great thread love this forum and how people help each other (although no one can yet fix my rear spoiler issue ha ha) keep up the great work guys
Okay one more stab at it. Possibly the button in the car that actuates the airfoil is faulty?

Old 01-04-2020 | 06:51 AM
Registered PM
Martin Cassidy is infamous around these parts
Steering rack

Hello. Please forgive me for out of the blue messaging. I was wondering if you could give the details who reconditioned your steering rack and roughly costs involved in the removal and reconditioning costs.I am British but live in Germany. The garages here are horrendous. As soon as you mention Bentley they shake their head or come up with a price that would put a third world country debt to shame!. thanks in advance.
martin