Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Installing Bentley logo puddle lights

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2023, 11:33 AM
BruceR is infamous around these parts
A friend of mine just bought a Genesis GV80 and I have to say it's a VERY nice car that I might buy myself to replace our aging Highlander. I'm not enamoured by the Bentayga at 4 to 5 times the price and the Genesis offers a very attractive option! To me at least, the SUV offerings from the likes of Bentley, Rolls, A-M, Lambo, etc. aren't very distinctive and I'd prefer to have an SUV that's more low key for trips to Costco, Home Depot and sitting in airport car parks.

Old 02-04-2023, 11:58 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BruceR
A friend of mine just bought a Genesis GV80 and I have to say it's a VERY nice car that I might buy myself to replace our aging Highlander. I'm not enamoured by the Bentayga at 4 to 5 times the price and the Genesis offers a very attractive option! To me at least, the SUV offerings from the likes of Bentley, Rolls, A-M, Lambo, etc. aren't very distinctive and I'd prefer to have an SUV that's more low key for trips to Costco, Home Depot and sitting in airport car parks.
i have no arguments about the quality of genesis - i dont know this brand at all - but - just about the logo - the designers could be more innovative

Old 07-12-2024, 12:44 AM
Mansoneyr is infamous around these parts
I decided to try out some Bentley door lights from Carlightslogo, which were only $40. The installation was surprisingly easy. I used a small screwdriver to pry out the original puddle light, which is held in place by a protrusion. For my 2006 car, the plug was on the door hinge side of the opening. It took me about 20 minutes to replace both lights, and they work great, adding a nice touch to the car.

Last edited by Mansoneyr; 07-12-2024 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-12-2024, 01:40 PM
Mars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond reputeMars911 has a reputation beyond repute
I had gotten these for my car off of Alibaba and like them and couldn't find them again when I figured I might get a spare set in case mine went out. I wish I had bought two sets at that time for about $20. I am figuring Bentley had stopped Alibaba from selling them, so if someone is considering these, you might want to get them while they are available.