Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

My bentley continental gt 2004 won't start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2022 | 11:57 AM
|
Darktailor is infamous around these parts
My bentley continental gt 2004 won't start

Hie guys . I have a bentley continental gt 2004 .I have this for the past 6 years .I took it out for a drive last week and parked back into the garage with no problem. Two days ago . Tried to start it and won't start , thought the battery is low. I tried use the key turn to the left to get start up life on the dash but nothing at all. Kept on trying and got a steering fault red light and gave up . Bought a new start up small battery, nothing happened No lights and No start up . Called the AA but his computer couldn't realise the car and told me that it could be caused by the key Not going into the On position. . AA man checked all the fuse on the trunk and under the steering all fine , checked both batteries both over 12 volts . Can anyone help me Thanks

Old 01-04-2022 | 01:18 PM
John Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Fiammetta has a reputation beyond repute
How often have you cleaned out the front scuttle ?
How wet is the KESSY box under the passenger footwell ? ​​​​​​