Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

gt 2005 - the electric seat part under the knee

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-17-2023, 03:23 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by sazam
@Johnny Hotspur GT - thank you - in case of gears issue - are there any way of fixing or find replacement gears (can it be disassembled?) or need to find deplacement of whole gear mechanism including motor?

if whole - are there replacements from other cars ?
Hi @Johnny Hotspur GT - any ideas?

Old 08-06-2023, 01:08 PM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by sazam
Hi @Johnny Hotspur GT - any ideas?
Hello ​​​​​​@sazam ,
Sorry for the late response, I just saw the pm that I was tagged in this thread again.

As to the gear assembly, I thought we discussed this on the phone, I have the item available as pictured above in my previous posts.

As to other vehicles fitment, I am not sure, I know that the Audi A8L does NOT fit, it is a different style and location in the seat.

Johnny

Old 08-20-2023, 10:49 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
Hi @Johnny Hotspur GT
we did not talk about this particular element on the phone - i am sure about it.
Great you saw the PM, pls respond to it how we could get a deal on this gears and plan the delivery.