Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

2020+ Bentley Continental W12 Exhaust

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2023, 10:02 PM
alexmoussa is infamous around these parts
2020+ Bentley Continental W12 Exhaust

I just bought a used 2020 Bentley Continental GT W12. Love the car, but I am used to a more sportier exhaust. Even when in sport mode, I feel its kind of weak and need some more roar and rumble. However, I am not looking to spend $5k+ for an exhaust. Does anyone have any cheaper alternatives, exhaust system recommendations, or anything that I can do to achieve my goal of a more sportier sound without much hassle?

Old 12-21-2023, 12:56 AM
hq_
hq_ is infamous around these parts
I assume your car isn't a Speed model? The difference in exhaust note is quite noticeable and that's one of the reasons I chose Speed. In normal driving it sounds much like the base model (plus some lift-off burbles) but when you slip the shifter into sport and bury your foot, it becomes a fire-breathing monster that rattles windows and sets off car alarms. Not obnoxiously loud, just angry loud if you know what I mean.

You might want to look into second hand Speed exhaust components from people who have upgraded their exhausts even further and shops that have worked on them.

Old 12-21-2023, 08:16 AM
alexmoussa is infamous around these parts
I saw a Grail exhaust online which I really liked the sound of. Looking for that kind of tone. If I do decide to spend the money and upgrade the exhaust, which exhaust do you guys recommend and where would I buy it from?