Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Bentley gtc 2013 won't start

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 11:01 PM
V8 Choppa is infamous around these parts
Bentley gtc 2013 won't start

Hi guys I'm new to this got a gtc v8 tt the car had no batteries in wen it got delivered fitted new batteries still no start checked the dtc no major ones to point you in the direction. Then noticed there was no communication with some off the modules
Abs module
Esp
Tcm
Battery management
Possibly more can't remember
Sent abs pump and module off for testing came back as fine checked all wiring to abs there fine
Also can't do a battery adaptation

Any ideas guys

Last edited by V8 Choppa; 05-07-2024 at 05:31 AM. Reason: Adding photos
Old 05-10-2024, 02:28 PM
Randy V is infamous around these parts
That battery management module fault sound like the culprit to me.

Old 05-11-2024, 05:11 AM
I'm going to work on the car today will try getting update for the dtc s

Old 05-11-2024, 07:55 AM
Administrator
Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !Johnny Hotspur GT Is a GOD !
Hello @V8 Choppa ,
Please give a little history of the vehicle, in what condition is it, any body damage, or water damage, as it has 14 faults for the KESSY alone, do you have more than one keyfob, does the instrument cluster power up at all, is there any immobilizer message on the driver's information screen, have you checked every fuse, even the mega fuses, have you tried the key in the ignition vs. push button start ?

Johnny

Last edited by Johnny Hotspur GT; 05-11-2024 at 08:16 AM.
Old 05-11-2024, 01:58 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny Hotspur GT
Hello @V8 Choppa ,
Please give a little history of the vehicle, in what condition is it, any body damage, or water damage, as it has 14 faults for the KESSY alone, do you have more than one keyfob, does the instrument cluster power up at all, is there any immobilizer message on the driver's information screen, have you checked every fuse, even the mega fuses, have you tried the key in the ignition vs. push button start ?

Johnny
when I got the car I had to put the radiator pack back on it had been stood for 12 months there is no water in the car the Kesey unit is in the rear quarter I believe I put new batteries on went to start it all the lights come on on the screen it say low battery start engine when I press the brake and start button the Ignition switch clicks off and the power all shuts off. When I connect up a computer there in no communication to some of the modules I can carry out the battery adaptation. I’ve tried with a Ross tech and a autel

Old 05-11-2024, 02:07 PM
The car was vandalized before I got it there may on been light body damage to the front the air bags have not gone off here is some more dtc from today

Old 05-25-2024, 12:50 PM
Car is running

Hi it turned out there was a after market tracker with immobilizer removed that and it started it's now in low voltage mode on the dash board any recommendations
Thanks

Old 05-26-2024, 01:57 AM
sazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud ofsazam has much to be proud of
you mean low voltage / battery msg on the dash? white text or yellow text? depending on color it is battery in the car or battery in the fob

Old 05-26-2024, 08:23 AM
Yh that message think it was white. I did change the battery in the fob recently. Also the is no communication with the abs esp and air bags

Old 05-26-2024, 02:02 PM
Randy V is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by V8 Choppa
Yh that message think it was white. I did change the battery in the fob recently. Also the is no communication with the abs esp and air bags
My understanding from having a similar issue is the the LOW BATTERY message in white is for the car battery, in red is for the key fob.