Bentley From the original 3 Litre to the current Continental GT and Mulsanne

Continental GT owners. We are looking for a test car.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-15-2007, 03:16 PM
CarolynGaynor is infamous around these parts
Exhaust Upgrade

Mike:

Does anything you do to the car void the warranty??? What all would you do to the car?

I have been contemplating selling mine, but if I could get 90BHP more, maybe it would be worth keeping!

Old 02-16-2007, 09:13 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CarolynGaynor
Mike:

Does anything you do to the car void the warranty??? What all would you do to the car?

I have been contemplating selling mine, but if I could get 90BHP more, maybe it would be worth keeping!
Carolyn-

Thanks for asking.

Actually the G.I.A.C. software comes standard with 3 different programs. One of them is a stock mode.

Whenever you make a trip to the dealer, you plug in the supplied handheld device we give you and hit a button. Voila! You are back to all the stock settings. Once you leave, plug in the device and go back to the performance mode! The dealer will not know the car has been modified!

Here is a short video on how the handheld works.

http://www.awe-tuning.com/media/mult...lashloader.wmv

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Last edited by Josh/AWE; 02-16-2007 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-16-2007, 09:14 AM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by bp95gsx
Mike, I smashed my friends head into a wall for selling his spot for the GTC. After seeing your offer here I'm going to really let him have it. I told him about this deal when you offered it to me in the summer and he was all for it.

Ahhh!! That's a shame.

What is he driving now? Maybe we can help him out some othe way.

Old 02-16-2007, 07:08 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Almost reason enough for me to get a B CGT.

Awesome offer, I'm surprised it hasn't been taken up yet.

Is the 90/120 figure for performance, or kill mode?

Can't wait to see the product when it's finished.

Old 02-17-2007, 10:28 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by WyattH
Almost reason enough for me to get a B CGT.

Awesome offer, I'm surprised it hasn't been taken up yet.

Is the 90/120 figure for performance, or kill mode?

Can't wait to see the product when it's finished.
Kill is simply another layer of protection. If someone tried to steal the vehicle, the comptuer would be shut down. Car will not start no matter how hard they try...

Old 02-26-2007, 12:20 PM
Vanishing Point is infamous around these parts
I have one but, its in Palm Springs. I am not wild about about a transcont. journey however.

Have you done a market study on how much need there is for this type of mod?

Considering the Bent/RR driver is 66/70 y/o I am not sure that they are all that interested in car mods vs decent health care and their golf game lol.

Good Luck though.

Old 02-27-2007, 12:25 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Vanishing Point
I have one but, its in Palm Springs. I am not wild about about a transcont. journey however.

Considering the Bent/RR driver is 66/70 y/o I am not sure that they are all that interested in car mods vs decent health care and their golf game lol.

Good Luck though.
The number of modified Bentleys in SoCal alone make the project worthwhile.

Old 02-27-2007, 01:36 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I saw a modified Flying Spur last night... In Lakewood, WA. AKA LakeHOOD.

... Not the nicest of areas around.

Good luck on finding a B! It will turn out nicely.

Old 03-01-2007, 07:13 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Vanishing Point

Good Luck though.
i would get one if i could afford it.

Old 06-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Wambsganss is infamous around these parts
Mike-- any problems reported on 07 or newer Bentley Flying Spurs after getting the GIAC performance software? Also, what is the best pricing? I have heard it can vary from one dealer to another. Thanks-- Andy.

Old 06-16-2009, 09:30 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Wambsganss
Mike-- any problems reported on 07 or newer Bentley Flying Spurs after getting the GIAC performance software? Also, what is the best pricing? I have heard it can vary from one dealer to another. Thanks-- Andy.
Andy,

Can you shoot me an email? I will gladly quote you.

Mike@awe-tuning.com

Thanks!

Also, ZERO problems with G.I.A.C. software flashes for any of the turbo B's.

I have heard problems about some of our competitors programming, but not G.I.A.C. I also encourage you to search the forums to see the same.

Old 06-21-2009, 08:57 AM
imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !imcarnuts Is a GOD !
Mike - I am looking at a Cont. GT Speed for my wife. Does GIAC have anything for the Speed?

Old 06-21-2009, 09:47 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by imcarnuts
Mike - I am looking at a Cont. GT Speed for my wife. Does GIAC have anything for the Speed?

She is going to love it. Yes, the GT Speed software has been out for months. Just let me know when you find one.

Old 06-23-2009, 01:01 AM
jess996 is infamous around these parts
too bad, I m in LA.

Old 07-31-2009, 12:38 PM
aznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really niceaznevoviii is just really nice
Mike I just sent you an email,

I live in Baltimore, MD and my 2005 Bentley CGT is a good candidate for the demo if you are still looking for one.

my 2006 C4S, I have full A.W.E exhaust system (Headers/Cats/Muffler), I love your workmanship!

Please contact me via phone or email. Thanks

-John Kim

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Continental GT owners. We are looking for a test car.