BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Cool 335i Coupe for sale w/CSL's(?)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 09:47 AM
.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about.bg. has a spectacular aura about
Love the wheels and the red, but who in their right mind matches wood to red leather!?!

Old 10-05-2007, 10:00 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by .bg.
Love the wheels and the red, but who in their right mind matches wood to red leather!?!
agreeed big time

Old 10-05-2007, 03:50 PM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
Would've looked ok with aluminum trim (is that even available?).

Old 10-05-2007, 07:28 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by ZAMIRZ
Would've looked ok with aluminum trim (is that even available?).
Definitely, it looks sick to match.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Maldicente is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Check this out.......HOT!!! This is the color combo I ordered. Only because, we can't get Piano Black in the states.

Now that is classy.

Old 10-08-2007, 01:47 AM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
wow - okay this is how bad the new M3 looks... b/c i thought that WAS the new M3 until i re-read the title and re-read this post

car looks exactly like the new m3, wow bmw really needed to do more work on the e90/92 M3 - apparently new wheels on a 335 gives you a new M3-look-a-like....

Old 10-08-2007, 07:30 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Maldicente
Now that is classy.
my dad's x3 has that trim...the interior of the m3 still sucks tho.

Old 10-09-2007, 03:00 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
We agree on many things Greg but a couple we do not and this is one of them.

Check this out.......HOT!!! This is the color combo I ordered. Only because, we can't get Piano Black in the states.

FYI I have that color combo in my 328i E92 and you CAN buy piano black trim online here.

http://www.mileoneparts.com/partloca...catalogid=4462

Old 10-09-2007, 03:14 AM
Greyghost is infamous around these parts
Not really that cool IMO.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:08 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Jmoney
FYI I have that color combo in my 328i E92 and you CAN buy piano black trim online here.

http://www.mileoneparts.com/partloca...catalogid=4462

Thanks for the headsup J. Its greatly appreciated. I'll see how much I like the dark gray poplar then decide whether or not to switch to the Piano Black.

Old 10-09-2007, 05:58 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
scott, i love the color of the interior, bc its the same as in my m3, but its the dash that i dont like. to each his own.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:11 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
scott, i love the color of the interior, bc its the same as in my m3, but its the dash that i dont like. to each his own.
I agree, the dash is more geared to "the driver" in your car as opposed to being pretty much flat in the new E92. I do like that aspect of the E46. I don't think the E92 is bad though.....just not as "driver oriented".

Old 10-09-2007, 06:21 AM
I agree, the dash is more geared to "the driver" in your car as opposed to being pretty much flat in the new E92. I do like that aspect of the E46. I don't think the E92 is bad though.....just not as "driver oriented".
as long as YOU like it, thats what matters. when you taking delivery anyway? couple weeks?

Old 10-09-2007, 06:51 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
as long as YOU like it, thats what matters. when you taking delivery anyway? couple weeks?
It was finished being built on 10/5. I guess it will take the better part of 2-3 weeks to get it across "the pond" and to the dealership. I'm hoping by the end of October.

Old 10-09-2007, 07:01 AM
It was finished being built on 10/5. I guess it will take the better part of 2-3 weeks to get it across "the pond" and to the dealership. I'm hoping by the end of October.
nice! cant wait to see it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Cool 335i Coupe for sale w/CSL's(?)