BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

im back baby!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 10:32 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
im back baby!

so, i will be picking my m3 up today after work...be ready for some pics!

jon...tomorrow sill happening? wanna go for a drive prior to festivities?

Old 10-05-2007, 10:36 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
oh yea...pics to come later

Old 10-06-2007, 09:04 PM
Chris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud ofChris G has much to be proud of
Sweet deal, what do you mean you are picking up an M3? You get a whole bunch of stuff done to yours? The new M3's aren't out yet are they? :confusion:

Old 10-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Pics of the car Greg. C'mon damnit!!

Old 10-07-2007, 08:25 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Oh damn... saw it last night. Looks HOT.

I stand by my word. It's the best E46 M3 out there. NA, THE BEST color combo, THE BEST wheels, great suspension and exhaust. No superfluous cosmetic mods. Superlative!

Joe

Old 10-07-2007, 10:46 AM
Bellefonte is infamous around these parts
Dam, I missed it. Can't wait for pictures.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:09 PM
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Oh damn... saw it last night. Looks HOT.

I stand by my word. It's the best E46 M3 out there. NA, THE BEST color combo, THE BEST wheels, great suspension and exhaust. No superfluous cosmetic mods. Superlative!

Joe
thanks for the kind words joey. me and u dominated in pong too, well, the one game we played we did, LOL!

heres a few pics guys...my sisters 2004 330ci performance pack coupe is the other car in the pics

let me know what you guys think...

Old 10-07-2007, 01:11 PM
Originally Posted by Rockfreak300
Sweet deal, what do you mean you are picking up an M3? You get a whole bunch of stuff done to yours? The new M3's aren't out yet are they? :confusion:
no just getting the new wheels on and had it professionally detailed.

Old 10-07-2007, 01:12 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Haha yeah... we pretty much ravaged John....

Old 10-07-2007, 01:25 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
#1: Your car looks sick...i agree with Joey that it is THE M3 out there...

#2: You guys suck at pong...i dominated my home court last night

(Good times for sure!!!)

Old 10-07-2007, 01:34 PM
Originally Posted by pearlcoupeg35
#1: Your car looks sick...i agree with Joey that it is THE M3 out there...

#2: You guys suck at pong...i dominated my home court last night

(Good times for sure!!!)
dude...is that why i didnt lose a single game of pong last night (as usual)???? u dominated except for when i was playing, thats when I dominated...my hand is still hanging in the air from hitting the last cup, EVERY GAME i played!

Old 10-07-2007, 01:44 PM
eXHaust is infamous around these parts
real nice car, also that rims are ****ing nice

Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by eXHaust
real nice car, also that rims are ****ing nice
thanks broski

Old 10-07-2007, 01:48 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
dude...is that why i didnt lose a single game of pong last night (as usual)???? u dominated except for when i was playing, thats when I dominated...my hand is still hanging in the air from hitting the last cup, EVERY GAME i played!
i dont remember that part

All i remember is that my partners during the whole night were WEAK and i was sinking shots like Chirs Mullin in the early 90s hahahahaha

Maybe next time you and i will have to team up and run the show...or play One on One best outta 7!!!

YAEGERBOMBS....MUSCLE MILK.....PROTEIN

Old 10-07-2007, 01:49 PM
eurospek is infamous around these parts

Doesn't get better than that!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: im back baby!