BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

335i w Procede V2 reaches 400+whp/420+wtq!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2007, 12:49 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jmoney
Find me one because all I've seen are thereads like one started a few months back "don't buy procede cause my uncles car's cats melted" then when asked for proof the dude fell off the face of the earth. It's pretty historical that I6 Motors hold up very well to these boost conditions even ones that weren't even FI from the factory do you really think BMW is going to embarass themselves by making a motor that would blow so easily? Especially after it won numerous awards including internation engine of the year? I highly doubt the motor is just going to go up in smoke with some added boost,timing and fuel c'mon people quit dreaming.Like I said the turbos are likely to go before the engine will.
Lets not forget about the E46 M3's engine when it first came out, they blew like the 4th of July.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 AM
mspiredm3 is infamous around these partsmspiredm3 is infamous around these parts
Remember when people thought you were a complete phycho to supercharge or nitrous an e46 M3? And now people are doing both?

This car's limits are not being reached, no way. The only thing I would be concerned about is the tranny.

Old 11-10-2007, 12:57 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by amerlemans
J - the net is full of haters man. Many of which post here. You wouldn't believe some of the crazy **** I have heard from some people re: the tuning of these engines.

.....and to those of you (608TTS) that question whether there has been NO cases of a blown engine from a piggyback system, show me ONE case where there HAS been. It goes both ways boys and girls.

The car is damn good and has a good bit more left on the table from stock form. The only thing I am concerned about is the tranny handling the power. I personally think with the internals the car has (incl. the tranny) I think the V2 is relatively close to its limits. Just a guestimation on my end..there are others much smarter than me on this that can chime in. Having said that, to get the performance numbers the car gets for an additional $1,400+- is just f'ing staggering.
I haven't mentioned any thing about engine blowing up, I just question ignorants like you, how are you guys so sure there hasn't been any engine problems? I just don't get people like you that thinks everyone is a hater. And if I wanted a 335i I'd buy one, no questions. Why would I hate on a stupid $30,000 car? Just doesn't make sense to me. So lets just leave it at that and admire what $1,400 can do.

Old 11-10-2007, 06:22 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
I haven't mentioned any thing about engine blowing up, I just question ignorants like you, how are you guys so sure there hasn't been any engine problems? I just don't get people like you that thinks everyone is a hater. And if I wanted a 335i I'd buy one, no questions. Why would I hate on a stupid $30,000 car? Just doesn't make sense to me. So lets just leave it at that and admire what $1,400 can do.

Are you serious? You didn't mention anything about an engine blowing huh? These are your exact words.

You really do trust this motor. How are you SO SURE that there is no motor blown?

Nobody said you had to own a car to admire it. I could give a **** what a car costs and yes I have had ones very recent that cost far more than this car.....didn't necessarily make them a better car.

......and while were on that topic--where did you see one for $30,000? I need to go get me a couple more at that price.

Have a nice day "ignorant"

Last edited by amerlemans; 11-10-2007 at 07:59 AM.
Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 PM
Originally Posted by amerlemans
Are you serious? You didn't mention anything about an engine blowing huh? These are your exact words.

You really do trust this motor. How are you SO SURE that there is no motor blown?

Nobody said you had to own a car to admire it. I could give a **** what a car costs and yes I have had ones very recent that cost far more than this car.....didn't necessarily make them a better car.

......and while were on that topic--where did you see one for $30,000? I need to go get me a couple more at that price.

Have a nice day "ignorant"
My exact words is to state a question not a fact. I'm simply questioning you HOW THE HECK DO YOU KNOW THERE HAVEN'T BEEN ANY ENGINE PROBLEMS OUT OF THE TENS OF THOUSAND OF 335i OUT THERE? I really don't give a **** how much the 335i is, if I buy one it will be no more than a girl friend's grocery getter

Old 11-10-2007, 02:26 PM
Terry335 is infamous around these parts
You can set a Valet mode via a laptop so in order for the tune to work you have to rev the engine to a pre set RPM that you can set at start up otherwise it will stay at stock like settings.Or you can just remove the Procede altogether.
Hey J when we going to get together for a few runs? After I stomp you I expect a sig change on e90.

Old 11-10-2007, 08:14 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by Terry335
Hey J when we going to get together for a few runs? After I stomp you I expect a sig change on e90.
FINALLY! I'll PM you as soon as I get my car back from the body shop.

Old 11-11-2007, 12:23 AM
FINALLY! I'll PM you as soon as I get my car back from the body shop.
Sounds good. Want to run from a dig or roll?

Old 11-11-2007, 04:32 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by Terry335
Sounds good. Want to run from a dig or roll?
I prefer Roll no DR's for me... Mexican Highway runs to the limit.

Old 11-11-2007, 02:59 PM
turbocoins is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by FredS4
Is it easy to switch the reprogramming OFF when you go to the dealer?
Or, don't bother. My tech had a 335 i and didn't care. Talk to the techs.

Old 11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I prefer Roll no DR's for me... Mexican Highway runs to the limit.
Haha ok sounds fun, on a private track of course. I'm still on the stock downpipes & intercooler so it should be a fair comparison.