Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 05:02 PM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RyanAllison
335 next Supra? Discuss...
yeah, right

Old 11-16-2007, 08:51 PM
ArcticBoost is infamous around these parts
Great times. My father has a 335, knowing it has this much potential may call for a software upgrade. As for it being the next supra, as said above, without a turbo upgrade, no chance.

With a BT upgrade with new software, exhaust, intercoolers etc, this car is really going to put down some extremely impressive times.

Old 11-16-2007, 11:36 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ArcticBoost
Great times. My father has a 335, knowing it has this much potential may call for a software upgrade. As for it being the next supra, as said above, without a turbo upgrade, no chance.

With a BT upgrade with new software, exhaust, intercoolers etc, this car is really going to put down some extremely impressive times.
Come to think about it, every car with a BT upgrade, software, exhaust, intercoolers can produce impressive times. Look at a 20 years old 944.

Old 11-17-2007, 12:15 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by RyanAllison
335 next Supra? Discuss...
No and I think thats a good thing..

A. Won't have to worry about ending up in the fast and the furious.

B. Will handle far better

and haven't you ever heard that saying,, "What does a 400hp , 800 & 1200hp Supra have in common? They all run 12's lol"

Old 11-17-2007, 10:07 PM
Originally Posted by Jmoney
No and I think thats a good thing..

A. Won't have to worry about ending up in the fast and the furious.

B. Will handle far better

and haven't you ever heard that saying,, "What does a 400hp , 800 & 1200hp Supra have in common? They all run 12's lol"
a. you better knock on wood, anything boosted is fair game for those clowns

b. riiiiight

let's see what times the typical yuppie 3 series owners can produce. not to mention the peg leg burnouts without LSD. i can respect the 335 for what it is but comparing it to a supra is simply ridiculous. the supra is a legend for good reason. when you guys are making 4 digit power figures on that lil aluminum block then you can utter the supras name in the same sentence as a 335. until then don't kid yourself into thinking they are even in same league.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:27 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by IIVVX
a. you better knock on wood, anything boosted is fair game for those clowns

b. riiiiight

let's see what times the typical yuppie 3 series owners can produce. not to mention the peg leg burnouts without LSD. i can respect the 335 for what it is but comparing it to a supra is simply ridiculous. the supra is a legend for good reason. when you guys are making 4 digit power figures on that lil aluminum block then you can utter the supras name in the same sentence as a 335. until then don't kid yourself into thinking they are even in same league.
ROFLMAO ok I won't trust me I don't ever want to be in the same "league" as a Supra.

Old 11-17-2007, 10:34 PM
ROFLMAO ok I won't trust me I don't ever want to be in the same "league" as a Supra.
of course, i'm sure you're enjoying the entry-level luxury league you're in

Old 11-17-2007, 10:36 PM
Ya I know since this is my only car and all and this "entry level luxury" still cost more then a supra ever did.

Old 11-20-2007, 11:58 AM
torresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond reputetorresmd has a reputation beyond repute
Very impressive car indeed.

Old 11-20-2007, 12:10 PM
Ya I know since this is my only car and all and this "entry level luxury" still cost more then a supra ever did.
wtf are you talking about? you think you're a baller cause you drive a 335? ahahah, the supra will always be worth more than a dime a dozen 335. half the girls in dallas drive 335's. on top of that, supra prices are going up. you can even see a couple for sale on this forum.

typical fanboy

Old 11-21-2007, 04:21 AM
wtf are you talking about? you think you're a baller cause you drive a 335? ahahah, the supra will always be worth more than a dime a dozen 335. half the girls in dallas drive 335's. on top of that, supra prices are going up. you can even see a couple for sale on this forum.

typical fanboy
Um right.... like I said you really think this is my only car hah. Ok your really put me in my place Just please quit and go polish your $20K high end exotic sports car, cause last I checked this was the BMW section thanks...

Last edited by Jmoney; 11-21-2007 at 04:28 AM.
Old 11-21-2007, 05:09 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
I noticed that you don't place in your sig what car you drive. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Trust me, I don't know of one single 335 owner that even remotely wants to be mentioned in the same sentence as a Supra. The cars look like ****, are made of tin, and 99% are owned by zit faced 19 year old kids that would rather have this "high end" car as opposed to a Mustang. Picture this -- neon light under the car, driver is a 19 year old with DC Shoe Co hat worn sideways, big fartcan exhaust, body panels falling off, Fast and Furious CD in the glovebox and the latest Timbaland CD blasting from the stereo that cost twice as much as said fartcan exhaust system on the car.

Yeah, sign me up for one of those

Old 11-21-2007, 01:34 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Ha! You guys are ! Break it up kids.

Old 11-21-2007, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by amerlemans
I noticed that you don't place in your sig what car you drive. Hmmmm, wonder why?

Trust me, I don't know of one single 335 owner that even remotely wants to be mentioned in the same sentence as a Supra. The cars look like ****, are made of tin, and 99% are owned by zit faced 19 year old kids that would rather have this "high end" car as opposed to a Mustang. Picture this -- neon light under the car, driver is a 19 year old with DC Shoe Co hat worn sideways, big fartcan exhaust, body panels falling off, Fast and Furious CD in the glovebox and the latest Timbaland CD blasting from the stereo that cost twice as much as said fartcan exhaust system on the car.

Yeah, sign me up for one of those
that's quite possibly the most retarded post i have ever read on this board.

let's see here...

1. i don't know a single 335 owner who doesn't have a vagina.

2. if you think that bangle turd nugget you drive looks better than a supra you are out of your f'ing mind.

3. made of tin? is that a 50's joke or something? i don't get that.

4. contrary to your statement every 335 owner i have seen is a teenager, supra owners tend to be doing ok as these are cash cars not leased like all bimmers

i think you have watched f&f 1 too many times, you seem to have no idea what a proper supra is or what it is capable of. visit www.t04r.com to see some examples. i can understand that you are all up in arms as you just purchased one of these cars but i think you and i both know you should have kept your Z.

Old 11-21-2007, 06:33 PM
that's quite possibly the most retarded post i have ever read on this board.

let's see here...

1. i don't know a single 335 owner who doesn't have a vagina.

2. if you think that bangle turd nugget you drive looks better than a supra you are out of your f'ing mind.

3. made of tin? is that a 50's joke or something? i don't get that.

4. contrary to your statement every 335 owner i have seen is a teenager, supra owners tend to be doing ok as these are cash cars not leased like all bimmers

i think you have watched f&f 1 too many times, you seem to have no idea what a proper supra is or what it is capable of. visit www.t04r.com to see some examples. i can understand that you are all up in arms as you just purchased one of these cars but i think you and i both know you should have kept your Z.
LOL WTF If somene is still making payments on a 10+ year old car that says alot... YAWN!!! No one cares just quit..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vishnu 335i does 12.3 @ 117 1/4 mile