BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Vishnu 335i does 12.3 @ 117 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-21-2007, 06:35 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IIVVX
that's quite possibly the most retarded post i have ever read on this board.

let's see here...

1. i don't know a single 335 owner who doesn't have a vagina.

2. if you think that bangle turd nugget you drive looks better than a supra you are out of your f'ing mind.

3. made of tin? is that a 50's joke or something? i don't get that.

4. contrary to your statement every 335 owner i have seen is a teenager, supra owners tend to be doing ok as these are cash cars not leased like all bimmers

i think you have watched f&f 1 too many times, you seem to have no idea what a proper supra is or what it is capable of. visit www.t04r.com to see some examples. i can understand that you are all up in arms as you just purchased one of these cars but i think you and i both know you should have kept your Z.

Item #1 - are you like 13 years old?
Item #2 - Are you serious? A 10 year old rice a roni looks better than a 335 Coupe huh? I must be talking to Ray Charles
Item #3 - Jap cars are made of thinly stretched sheet metal - i.e. tin; Get it?
Item #4 - Yeah, every 335 owner is a teenager all those teenagers earning $100K+. You absolutely haven't a clue dude.

As far as what a Supra is - why do I care? They haven't produced the ****ing car since 2002. At its height it made 280 hp and weighed 3,500 lbs. Where am I supposed to be impressed? You can modify anything you want to run as fast as you want. ****, I can modify a '72 Pinto to outrun a Ferrari. Which would I rather have? Hmmmmmm, thats a tough one. I'll have to get back to you on that one. Half of the ones I see have nitrous hooked to them and are boosted to the limits. Those heavily modified are fast in a straight line but what happens when you have to turn? Do those cars have a steering wheel or was that an option?

While the Z06 is a great performance car, you simply cannot begin to get everything out of that car on public roads without running the risk of going to jail and I don't get my "rocks off" racing from street light to street light. I do not regret FOR ONE MINUTE selling it. Besides, I now own a much better built car with much better fit and finish.......just slower.

I'll enjoy my "Bangle turd" that I feel comfortable taking a client out to lunch in and ripping it up in the twisties on the weekends. After the Procede V2, I'll have all the power I need. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your Honda Civic or Toyota Corolla whichever one of those you drive.

Yeah, sure that Supra is really hot looking and so much better looking than a 335. Psssst, go visit Hour Eyes.

Attached Images   

Last edited by amerlemans; 11-21-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 11:54 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
wow that is sweet!

Old 11-22-2007, 03:52 PM
1q2w3e4r is infamous around these parts
Wow. Huge maturity from the 335 owners, who seriously gives a ****? Great enjoy your car, some of you guys are nothing but badge snobs.

Old 11-22-2007, 06:41 PM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by 1q2w3e4r
Wow. Huge maturity from the 335 owners, who seriously gives a ****? Great enjoy your car, some of you guys are nothing but badge snobs.
Yes well I don't recall going to the Supra forums stating that "it will never be in the same league as BMW or have the racing hertiage (and I don't mean on drag strips" or "the only people that actually appreciate a supra are dudes" or "that it's a Wannabe super car made buy a japanese economy car company that now specializes in mediocre SUV's and Pickup trucks with cheaply made parts" Yea I'm a badge ***** . Bottomline I always respected the Supra or any japanese car with alot of power but I wouldn't go calling it an exotic car don't care how fast it is in a straight line.It's not like it's a veyron don't kid yourself son.Nor did I bring up it's ugly whale looks thats extremly funny coming from a supra owner he must be high but I really don't care anyway thanks.

CAN THE MODS CLOSE THE THREAD OR DELETE THE OFF TOPIC POST PLEASE IT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC NOW.

Last edited by Jmoney; 11-22-2007 at 06:45 PM.
Old 11-22-2007, 07:36 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
How reliable is this Vishnu 2.xx program? I just ordered a E93 and this seems to be the best thing out there?

Old 11-22-2007, 10:21 PM
1q2w3e4r is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jmoney
Yes well I don't recall going to the Supra forums stating that "it will never be in the same league as BMW or have the racing hertiage (and I don't mean on drag strips" or "the only people that actually appreciate a supra are dudes" or "that it's a Wannabe super car made buy a japanese economy car company that now specializes in mediocre SUV's and Pickup trucks with cheaply made parts" Yea I'm a badge ***** . Bottomline I always respected the Supra or any japanese car with alot of power but I wouldn't go calling it an exotic car don't care how fast it is in a straight line.It's not like it's a veyron don't kid yourself son.Nor did I bring up it's ugly whale looks thats extremly funny coming from a supra owner he must be high but I really don't care anyway thanks.

CAN THE MODS CLOSE THE THREAD OR DELETE THE OFF TOPIC POST PLEASE IT'S WAAAAAAAAAAAAY OFF TOPIC NOW.
A BMW isn't an exotic either, its a German taxi.

Don't patronize me by calling me "son"

Old 11-22-2007, 10:57 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
a 335i will never handle as good as a supra. most BMW's only handle good because of weight distribution... they used to handle amazing, but comparatively, that doesn't hold true today... and hasn't since 1995. they still use 30 year old suspension geometry... which is fine, but on a real race track the only way that's going to be truly competitive is with custom motons with ID's with 1" of travel.

Old 11-22-2007, 11:03 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by imolazhp_ci
a 335i will never handle as good as a supra. most BMW's only handle good because of weight distribution... they used to handle amazing, but comparatively, that doesn't hold true today... and hasn't since 1995. they still use 30 year old suspension geometry... which is fine, but on a real race track the only way that's going to be truly competitive is with custom motons with ID's with 1" of travel.
I'd actually like to see you prove that. All I know is, BMW is one of the absolute best handling cars in the world besides Porsches and other exotic/sports cars. As for the Supra, its just over rated with 5in fart cans. I know Supras can be fast(maybe even faster than a 911) but I wouldn't be caught dead in one. In my eyes, its no better than a Civic. Its like saying how a Casio with GPS is better than a AP ROO because it is more accurate(very possible) and it has many more features than the AP, but in the end which one will you pick?

Old 11-22-2007, 11:06 PM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
i would never drive one. they are ugly as sin and my girlfriend would never sit in it so it would be money down the drain... but it's a fact. i've driven plenty and own a Z4 M Coupe and an E60 M5 currently, and many past BMW's... the only BMW's that even handle comparable/better to the Supra are the Z4 M Coupe, Z3 M Coupe, E36 M3, and E46 M3 CSL (i don't know the last one from experience but i'm going to go ahead assume given it's stats)

Old 11-22-2007, 11:15 PM
a lot of you guys seemed to be inexperienced regarding different cars and just have an elitist attitude with completely off based preconceptions determining your attitudes towards certain models. japanese cars are slow typically, but if they can do one thing well it's suspension design. S2000? Sylvia? Skyline? Supra? NSX? Evo? all of which would dust half the cars on this board if properly setup... yes, obviously, there are things out of reach such as GT2's, GT3, CGT's, and other supercars... but all your 3 series M3 C class etc... entry level luxury sedans that don't mean **** everywhere outside of america need a reality check and put your money where your mouth is because you will be very sadly surprised if the situation ever arose.

Old 11-23-2007, 12:29 AM
a lot of you guys seemed to be inexperienced regarding different cars and just have an elitist attitude with completely off based preconceptions determining your attitudes towards certain models. japanese cars are slow typically, but if they can do one thing well it's suspension design. S2000? Sylvia? Skyline? Supra? NSX? Evo? all of which would dust half the cars on this board if properly setup... yes, obviously, there are things out of reach such as GT2's, GT3, CGT's, and other supercars... but all your 3 series M3 C class etc... entry level luxury sedans that don't mean **** everywhere outside of america need a reality check and put your money where your mouth is because you will be very sadly surprised if the situation ever arose.
Maybe so but I am certainly not one of them. I have extensive experience with Japanese cars, in fact, my friends are very well involved with races such as Ontario Touring, Grand AM, Speed World Challenge, etc(Real Time Acura, and Kansai Racing). and trust me, I know what I'm talking about. I totally understand what you mean by "properly setting up a Japanese car" but have you driven a "properly setup BMW or Porsche" for that matter? From my previous owned Porsches and JAPANESE Race Cars I'd say the Porsche with minor suspension work will destroy a typical modded S2000, NSX, Supra, Skyline or whatever you can come up with on the ANY track. As far as the 335i goes, it is one of the BEST and MOST BALANCED BMWs ever built. Its got a super stiff chassis with properly setup suspension geometry. It actually handles better than the MZ4 coupe said by one of the magazines about a year ago and I concur from my own experience with driving both extensively. Japanese cars are great, cheap, unbreakable, but they are not European cars let alone a BMW or Porsche. They are years if not, decades off from cars such as these.

Old 11-23-2007, 06:20 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
For the life of me I don't understand why guys like you come on here and start with this "properly set up" bull****. Anybody can modify any car to do what the hell they want it to do with the requisite amount of $$$$. Go to any drag strip and watch Civics, Chevettes, Pintos, etc. running crazy times against "higher profile" cars and kicking their asses. Go to race trrack and watch 20 year old 944's and $25K Miatas ripping up newer Vettes, 911's, etc. How many on here buy a 335 to mod the hell out of them and drive them on a track? Very f'ing few, thats how many. How many Supra's do you see at a road course track? I have yet to see even one. Why? because they are all boosted to the limits to run fast in a straight line these days. Thats it. Whooooeeeeeeee thats fun.

At the end of the day, how many Supras do you see driven on the street as an everyday car? Not very many. You can't possibly tell me that as a street car a 6-10 year old Supra is a better car in ANY way, shape or form over a 335 -- that includes appearance, styling, build quality, handling, braking, fit and finish, interior, et al.

On a stock basis, there is not a better handling street driven car on the planet under $100K than a Porsche CaymanS. Last time I checked the CaymanS is an "entry level" car for Porsche. From top to bottom with their respective manufacturers, German cars are just much better engineered cars than Japanese cars...that my friend is fact.

Last edited by amerlemans; 11-23-2007 at 06:23 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 06:38 AM
Banned
i would never drive one. they are ugly as sin and my girlfriend would never sit in it so it would be money down the drain... but it's a fact. i've driven plenty and own a Z4 M Coupe and an E60 M5 currently, and many past BMW's... the only BMW's that even handle comparable/better to the Supra are the Z4 M Coupe, Z3 M Coupe, E36 M3, and E46 M3 CSL (i don't know the last one from experience but i'm going to go ahead assume given it's stats)
Did you really just say that a 335 is ugly as sin and that you drive a Z4M?

I know it is a fantastic handling car, but the Z4 is, without a doubt, the UGLIEST car BMW has ever produced.

Old 11-23-2007, 07:04 AM
dannnnny is infamous around these parts
haha, so fun to watch you guys bickering about nothing.

Old 11-23-2007, 11:21 AM
TT993 is infamous around these parts
Debating a Supra vs 335 is ridiculous. Just looking at performance it took bmw 13 years to catch up to the Supra. As far modifications and aftermarket performance, the Supra is still the king. Both cars are very heavy and are not going to handle great, Supra weighs 3500lbs, 335 weighs 3600lbs. The 335 and Supra are in a different league. BMW is obviously more of a luxury car than a supra is.

Originally Posted by Jmoney
Ya I know since this is my only car and all and this "entry level luxury" still cost more then a supra ever did.

You are an idiot. The Supra TT cost $50k when it was introduced. Adjusted for inflation in 13 years that puts it way ahead of your $41k car that you probably leased. I can guarantee resale value on the supra will be much better than any current bmw. Even a 1998 Supra will sell for more than 2001 M3's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vishnu 335i does 12.3 @ 117 1/4 mile