BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Vishnu 335i does 12.3 @ 117 1/4 mile

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2007, 12:53 AM
imolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of lightimolazhp_ci is a glorious beacon of light
it's funny when little forum dorks pretend they have money...

Old 11-24-2007, 03:44 AM
dannnnny is infamous around these parts
once again, everyone on this forum sounds like an idiot...
watch the language, grow up and move on from the debate. you guys will never see each in real life, so what's the use in bickering?

Old 11-24-2007, 06:40 AM
IIVVX is infamous around these partsIIVVX is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by amerlemans
No - you never asked for pics did ya?

i hope all the 335 owners on here understand that this is the type of person real enthusiasts like myself associate with 335's. IMO it's the new civic, any ****** can lease one. welcome to the next phase of rice.

ps. post up pics of that bling son

I never said the 335 was a world beater. I just said its a damn nice car and is a better all around car than the likes of a Supra.

don't know why you just posted this and then deleted it? honestly, i am really starting to think you're semi-retarded or something. what i meant when i wrote that was that i wanted to see pics of the jewelry (bling) that Jmoney stated he had whose cost exceeded that of a supra. i don't understand why you feel the need to personally attack me, we are simply discussing cars here. it's not the end of the world man. as i said before i have a lot of respect for what the 335 is capable of, but when 335 owners feel the need to berate and attack something i love and own i will defend it. it's human nature, but that's no excuse so i apologize for being an ***. let's continue this discussion in a proper manner.

so will you be doing any mods amerlemans?

Old 11-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by IIVVX
don't know why you just posted this and then deleted it? honestly, i am really starting to think you're semi-retarded or something. what i meant when i wrote that was that i wanted to see pics of the jewelry (bling) that Jmoney stated he had whose cost exceeded that of a supra. i don't understand why you feel the need to personally attack me, we are simply discussing cars here. it's not the end of the world man. as i said before i have a lot of respect for what the 335 is capable of, but when 335 owners feel the need to berate and attack something i love and own i will defend it. it's human nature, but that's no excuse so i apologize for being an ***. let's continue this discussion in a proper manner.

so will you be doing any mods amerlemans? [/color]
I deleted the post because I realized what you were talking about only after I posted it. Sorry man.

In all actuality, I wanted a Supra more than any other car (within reason) back in the mid to late 90's but couldn't afford it.....so I settled for a base Celica. I was literally talking to my father about it last week when I had lunch with him. He asked me "what is this fasination these guys have with the Supra even today?"....he was completely unaware of its mod potential and boost capabilities. He is a diehard Toyota guy and was pleasantly surprised with what I told him about it.

My apologies for the personal insults directed towards you as well. I understand where you are coming from man. After all, I don't think any of us are driving Veyrons.

As far as mods go on the 335, I have installed the Aero Lip on the front so far. I have Miro M5 rep wheels coming on Wednesday and then after the first of the year I am going to do the ProCede V2 piggyback and most likely some KW coilovers. I would do the V2 now but since its so new I want to give it some more time on the market and see if there are any issues with it first.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:11 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
I deleted the post because I realized what you were talking about only after I posted it. Sorry man.

In all actuality, I wanted a Supra more than any other car (within reason) back in the mid to late 90's but couldn't afford it.....so I settled for a base Celica. I was literally talking to my father about it last week when I had lunch with him. He asked me "what is this fasination these guys have with the Supra even today?"....he was completely unaware of its mod potential and boost capabilities. He is a diehard Toyota guy and was pleasantly surprised with what I told him about it.

My apologies for the personal insults directed towards you as well. I understand where you are coming from man. After all, I don't think any of us are driving Veyrons.

As far as mods go on the 335, I have installed the Aero Lip on the front so far. I have Miro M5 rep wheels coming on Wednesday and then after the first of the year I am going to do the ProCede V2 piggyback and most likely some KW coilovers. I would do the V2 now but since its so new I want to give it some more time on the market and see if there are any issues with it first.
scott...always a class act.

again, everyone needs to calm down. we can all appreciate that everyone has their own oppinions.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:17 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
scott...always a class act.

again, everyone needs to calm down. we can all appreciate that everyone has their own oppinions.

Thanks a bunch Greg. I agree wholeheartedly.

Sometimes things tend to get a little sideways and people just need to realize (myself probably more than anyone else) its only a car forum. I just read in the 996TT section of a member that just lost his battle with cancer. Really puts things in perspective.

Old 11-24-2007, 08:27 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Thanks a bunch Greg. I agree wholeheartedly.

Sometimes things tend to get a little sideways and people just need to realize (myself probably more than anyone else) its only a car forum. I just read in the 996TT section of a member that just lost his battle with cancer. Really puts things in perspective.
i didnt see that...thats very sad to hear. it just goes to show, little petty things like this are nothing in the whole grand scheme of things. we should all enjoy what we have and respect others whether they enjoy similar or disimilar things. it just makes it that much easier.

Old 11-26-2007, 09:33 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
The CAT FIGHT IS OVER It was entertaining though. Glad you guys calmed down. It shows passion in the cars we are fortunate to own or have owned and our continued love of it. We will CYBER fight with people we don't know just to defend it. AWWWW

Old 11-26-2007, 10:05 AM
Originally Posted by ALPINE_997
The CAT FIGHT IS OVER It was entertaining though. Glad you guys calmed down. It shows passion in the cars we are fortunate to own or have owned and our continued love of it. We will CYBER fight with people we don't know just to defend it. AWWWW

that pic is

we all have our good days and our bad and sometimes it translates onto here. no worries, me and scott chatted via PM. he seems like a really nice guy and he made me feel ashamed of the way i responded to him. so once again, sorry for my behavior.

i would like to see pics of your car when you get those wheels on, should look damn good!

and i would wait as well on the V2, no reason to be the guinea pig with an ECU upgrade. a friend of mine just picked up a 535 w/6speed and he is waiting on getting the V2 as well. it's a great bang for the buck mod though.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
ALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to beholdALPINE_997 is a splendid one to behold
Yeah I like the pic. Took me a little bit to find it. So it means that I care.

I will stick with the E46 M3's for now. I like the interior much better and the design still sings to me. I might warm up to the 335i but for now I will be searching for a White E46 M3 Vert to my liking. I saw the one I sold to my little brother this weekend and I know I want another one.

Can't argue too much about the looks on the E46 M3 VERTS though.

Last edited by ALPINE_997; 11-26-2007 at 10:24 AM.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:30 AM
Afg
Afg is infamous around these parts
great time congars.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:31 AM

I will stick with the E46 M3's for now. I like the interior much better and the design still sings to me. I might warm up to the 335i but for now I will be searching for a White E46 M3 Vert to my liking. I saw the one I sold to my little brother this weekend and I know I want another one.

e46 will go down as the best 3 series body style to date...def get the e46 m3! it still gets to me too, every time i look at it, not as much as a Porsche, but still decently close.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:33 AM

it's nice to know someone cares

those E46 M3's are beautiful cars no doubt, i like them much more than the newer models as well. the lines are classic and the resale value is quite poor. you should be able to pick up the car you pictured for peanuts. alpine is just gorgeous, i saw an alpine coupe with 19" BBS CH's the other day and i was really impressed. lowered with some tasteful wheels those cars are stunning.

Old 11-26-2007, 10:50 AM
supravi is infamous around these parts
There are alot of 335s running around, but not as many modded/chipped ones as one would think

how much hp can the stock internals handle until things start getting shaky?

the only problem with 335 coupes is that little kids who dont know anything about performance swear it is the fastest thing on the streets and a legend in its own right.

i did find it funny though that someone said the gtr>supra +335 and then 911 turbo>*

Old 11-26-2007, 01:14 PM
Originally Posted by Luxotic
There are alot of 335s running around, but not as many modded/chipped ones as one would think

how much hp can the stock internals handle until things start getting shaky?

the only problem with 335 coupes is that little kids who dont know anything about performance swear it is the fastest thing on the streets and a legend in its own right.

i did find it funny though that someone said the gtr>supra +335 and then 911 turbo>*
dont worry, any real enthusiast who knows anything about cars know what order those go in. 911 turbo is king! nobody does turbos like porsche does!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vishnu 335i does 12.3 @ 117 1/4 mile