BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Start of my 335i Project

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-10-2007, 06:17 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
very nice. liking the debaged look too.

Old 12-10-2007, 07:43 PM
niL
niL is infamous around these parts
WOW, that offset is CRAZY in the rear.

Old 12-10-2007, 08:54 PM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
Thanks guys ... got a call from the body shop today as they where spraying the parts so I should have them back the middle of this week. Still no updates from KW on the coilovers ... I should also have my test tire here on Wed (Toyo T1R in 285/25/20) to test fit the size of the rears. If they fit I'll order up the rest of the tires this week.

Also ordering up some TC Kline Camber plates:

Old 12-13-2007, 04:36 AM
STIWHAT is infamous around these parts
Chris? When you sold the Evo, I thought you picked up a coupe...lemme know how the sedan is.

And dang...nice list of mod's. Guess the mod bug never leaves :lol:

Old 12-13-2007, 10:18 AM
M3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura aboutM3This has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by STIWHAT
Chris? When you sold the Evo, I thought you picked up a coupe...lemme know how the sedan is.

And dang...nice list of mod's. Guess the mod bug never leaves :lol:
Yep its me ... LOL

Yea Mod bug for me NEVER goes away ... its in my blood. I got the sedan as I tought it looked more proportional where the couple looks really LONG from the side profile to me and the doors look huge.

Old 12-13-2007, 12:26 PM
STIWHAT is infamous around these parts
Yea...my mod bug is going insane. Been a year since I sold the Evo, and the Jeep isn't cutting it. Got my wedding in Feb, new house, new job, etc... so NO money for a new ride to mod.

Keep up the good work

Old 12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
UPDATE 12/14/07

The wheels when test fitting needed a spacer to clear the inside of the wheel well when the suspension is fully extended. However I dont think the car will ever get air born so I dont think it will be an issue. I bought 5mm spacers just to make sure it cleared but I think I found a way to make it work with out the spacer .... but here are a couple of shots with and without ....

Without Spacer:

With Spacer:

Old 12-14-2007, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by STIWHAT
Yea...my mod bug is going insane. Been a year since I sold the Evo, and the Jeep isn't cutting it. Got my wedding in Feb, new house, new job, etc... so NO money for a new ride to mod.

Keep up the good work
Im sure you'll have something new thats sick in a matter of no time

Old 12-14-2007, 05:15 PM
CondorCGT is infamous around these parts
Nice wheels are going to lower the car???

Old 12-14-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
Nice wheels are going to lower the car???
Yea .... KW V3 with a set of the camber plates I posted above. They have been on back order ... and its holding up my whole project as I cant do final fitment and camber adjustments until the coilovers are on ... .and I cant install all my aero parts on the car till the wheels are one as they are way too aggressive to have them on with stock wheels (and I dont want to drive around like a bunch of the Honda guys around here that have body kits but no wheels ... to me that has never made sense).

Old 12-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
Needs more tire on that rear wheel.

Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by Vicious
Needs more tire on that rear wheel.
.... stretched Euro look FTW

Old 12-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Originally Posted by M3This
Yea .... KW V3 with a set of the camber plates I posted above. They have been on back order ... and its holding up my whole project as I cant do final fitment and camber adjustments until the coilovers are on ... .and I cant install all my aero parts on the car till the wheels are one as they are way too aggressive to have them on with stock wheels (and I dont want to drive around like a bunch of the Honda guys around here that have body kits but no wheels ... to me that has never made sense).
I hope you get the coilovers soon it will be great to see your car once everything is done . The way the wheels look I think you will need to roll the finders in the KW's will have some movement in them and will need clearance . The new BMW 3 series looks great and congrats for a good choice

Old 12-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Originally Posted by CondorCGT
I hope you get the coilovers soon it will be great to see your car once everything is done . The way the wheels look I think you will need to roll the finders in the KW's will have some movement in them and will need clearance . The new BMW 3 series looks great and congrats for a good choice
Thanks

yea fender rolling is def in the plan

Old 12-14-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by M3This
Thanks

yea fender rolling is def in the plan
If you go with camber plates make sure you don't over do it you will get tire wear. I did it my self and had to go for a more conservative set up as the inside of the tire was wearing fast and that puts the cost high when you have to replace them.
Just thought I will pass the info

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Start of my 335i Project