BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Dinan 335 mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 08:50 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by e90to993
ah, ya caught me. I missed that one. I haven't read much about the xede. I thought I recalled it being a similar install to Procede? Power is close to procede 1.47??

Supposedly they are making a new harness to plug into the car for the attache. Sounds similar to the SSTT concept, but installs in the ECU, not on the TMAP. The harness is supposed to avoid the need to cut/solder wires. Not many people know for sure (including me) on the attache, as the haven't relesed it to the public, and Helix is doing all the beta installs themselves.
yea i think something that plugs in like the SSTT is good. if attache does that then im sold. im not too familiar with beta stuff tho.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:19 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
Active Autowerke's ecu is great, we have done one and the customer is thrilled and currently are dyno'ing our own 335i with every step along the way, starting with exhaust, then downpipe, then the AA box. The car is a great buy for the money. The Dinan comes with warranty and isn't as Tuner Tuned in comparison, but that warranty is important to some.

The current car is driven hard and driven a lot that we did, no problems with the AA box at all. We love selling em.

ah, ya caught me. I missed that one. I haven't read much about the xede. I thought I recalled it being a similar install to Procede? Power is close to procede 1.47??

Supposedly they are making a new harness to plug into the car for the attache. Sounds similar to the SSTT concept, but installs in the ECU, not on the TMAP. The harness is supposed to avoid the need to cut/solder wires. Not many people know for sure (including me) on the attache, as the haven't relesed it to the public, and Helix is doing all the beta installs themselves.

Old 01-10-2008, 10:24 PM
Former Vendor
titannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nicetitannero is just really nice
I think you've been mis-informed by a dealer. I know for a fact that my local dealer has 4 coming in Febuary and they haven't got the final pricing on the car or options. They are estimating it right now to be $60k pretty much loaded. If it was $85k I would cancel my order to and just go straight to a 997TT, I just wanted this for a fun toy for the road course and around town.

Originally Posted by battery
if its less then 65k with options id consider it just bc of the v8 in that thing otherwise, its overrated..thank god i canceled my deposit on it, then i wouldnt be converting over to the pcar side..

Old 01-11-2008, 12:01 PM
e90to993 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by titannero
I think you've been mis-informed by a dealer. I know for a fact that my local dealer has 4 coming in Febuary and they haven't got the final pricing on the car or options. They are estimating it right now to be $60k pretty much loaded. If it was $85k I would cancel my order to and just go straight to a 997TT, I just wanted this for a fun toy for the road course and around town.
If I can get one for $60k loaded, I'll be on it. I just don't see it happening. But no one knows, only time will tell!

Old 01-11-2008, 12:23 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
If I can get one for $60k loaded, I'll be on it. I just don't see it happening. But no one knows, only time will tell!
Well equipped I expect to be in the mid $60,000 range. The dealership I work for will have an initial markup of $5,000 from what I've heard. Getting an allocation with an acceptable delivery date is tough right now though. If it were me, I'd wait 6 months and get one at MSRP, it's going to be an amazing car.

Old 01-11-2008, 12:38 PM
Former Vendor
I talked to the dealer today, they don't think we'll have them at the end of Febuary and US pricing is not established yet. My dealer is selling em out the door @ MSRP there is just a waiting list and the earliest available allocation is August estimated. I don't see these cars going past the $60-$65k range as traditionally M3's were a little more expensive ($5 or so) then the highest model 3-series which if you look at a loaded 335i it would be about $50k

Old 01-29-2008, 05:07 PM
Banned
ricster is infamous around these parts
BMW PRICING IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! No M3 is worth that. Come order a Porsche with me guys...I am a Porsche dealer and I sell the real thing
!!

Old 01-30-2008, 01:33 AM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ricster
BMW PRICING IS OUT OF CONTROL!!! No M3 is worth that. Come order a Porsche with me guys...I am a Porsche dealer and I sell the real thing
!!
You;re a Porsche Dealer? A sponsor here I assume? I hope?

If not, we'd love to have you aboard..but please read and follow the rules if you are not a sponsor or not plan to be one.

Old 01-30-2008, 07:14 AM
houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !houstonT Is a GOD !
M3 pricing has been released and the base price is $54k for the sedan.
Peter