BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

My new Alpine White E92 BMW M3 is built and enroute to the States! Anyone Interested?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-18-2008, 09:54 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Cashmoneym3
I just got word from my dealer that my 2008 E92 BMW M3 is built and enroute to the USA. I ordered it in Alpine White/Black leather, loaded with every option but extended leather. It has the Premium, Cold Weather, Technology with Navigation Packages, Park Distance Control, 19" Wheels, and Upgraded Sound. I went with the CF roof as well. It is going to be in the states in a month to six weeks. I am not sure if I am keeping it or not as I have a lot of cars right now. If anyone is interested in it please let me know. Thanks!

So what dealership do you work for or do you work independently, "ordering" cars so you can sell it at a markup? Whatever it is, it sure as hell doesn't work in the 6speed community. Go fish other forums punk. We're a tight knit community here and can smell fools as yourself.

Last edited by Monaco; 01-18-2008 at 09:56 AM.
Old 01-18-2008, 10:13 AM
ir6spd is infamous around these parts
Old 01-18-2008, 01:17 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ir6spd
I am so confused as well. You are also selling your cayman S.
http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...ht=CASHMONEYM3
you say Carmax offered you 47k but you are looking for 47.5k obo, I mean business is business why would you go through the headache and hold down the car for at most 500$ over what carmax offered you. then you are selling the m3 now before getting the car. Not that i am saying you are not legit, but just raises a lot of silly flags, like you are scalper - who is trying to make money etc. Not that there is anything wrong with it either, but just thinking out loud. You are building a house, i would just stick to that and sell the cayman s to carmax. give away the spot to someone who really wants the car. All the trouble you are trying to go just for few grand. Just thinking of it gives me headache. oh btw, forum rules 100 post before you sell. Eveyone has to pay their due, it's not fair to other who got banned or warning for it.

Good luck, 3,500 over msrp is really not that bad of a deal for those who has a lot of money and seriously if i had a few million in the bank - i would take you up on the offer.

Old 01-18-2008, 01:19 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by PltnmLifestyle
isnt msrp around $57k?
msrp does not include gas guzzler tax and options.

Old 01-18-2008, 02:05 PM
cuong is infamous around these parts
wonder if its going to be DCT tranny or 6 spd

Old 01-18-2008, 03:58 PM
i thought the DCT will not be availble in the coupe initially. but i could be wrong.

"Alpine White/Black leather, loaded with every option but extended leather. It has the Premium, Cold Weather, Technology with Navigation Packages, Park Distance Control, 19" Wheels, and Upgraded Sound."

not very clear if it has that option or not.

Old 01-18-2008, 11:53 PM
RandomName is infamous around these parts
Cold Weather Package
Scottsdale, AZ