MCJ is infamous around these partsMCJ is infamous around these parts
Fifth Gear 135i vs. Porsche Cayman

Part 1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f3comQxPNWI

Part 2
http://youtube.com/watch?v=BeahQyxfvxY

Old 02-18-2008, 09:59 PM
Banned
M3-ADDICT is infamous around these partsM3-ADDICT is infamous around these parts
Sometimes you just want the underdog to stay underdog. I wasn't happy when the 1 series won.

Old 02-19-2008, 08:07 AM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Can't knock its performance but Jesus Christ the 135 is sooooo ugly.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:30 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
come on now, the one is not so bad.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:51 PM
dakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud ofdakine has much to be proud of
I am a BMW fan, but the 1 is sooooooo ugly.

Old 02-19-2008, 01:59 PM
Banned
amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !amerlemans Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LIL RAJA
come on now, the one is not so bad.
If I was looking to buy something in that price range, I'd buy something like a G37 a million times over before the 135.

Old 02-19-2008, 02:00 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by amerlemans
If I was looking to buy somethin in that price range, I'd buy something like a G37 a million times over before the 135.
the g37 is a sweet ride in the mid 30 price range.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:30 PM
M5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of lightM5Kid is a glorious beacon of light
I didn't think BMW was putting limited-slip differentials in anything but their M cars? Is the limited-slip in the 135i something new?

Old 02-19-2008, 04:38 PM
Doctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud of
That little thing is a rocketship. Can't wait to see what the tii can do, with some software tweaks it will be a monster.

Old 02-19-2008, 04:50 PM
xlifelessdaysx is infamous around these parts
there is an e-diff in the car that appears to be working as good as a normal lsd...

and the tii is not going into production.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:19 PM
Doctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud ofDoctor Love has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by xlifelessdaysx
and the tii is not going into production.
Incorrect sir.

Old 02-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Dodzilla is infamous around these parts
There's quite a price difference between those 2 cars too (in the US anyways). It'll be interesting to see how the 1 series sells...

Old 02-19-2008, 06:34 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
On Top Gear, they compared the 1 to a VW R32, and the VW won that comparison. I don't think that the Cayman would come in last place when compared to the other two cars.

I agree that the G37 is excellent bang for the buck.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:27 PM
MCJ
MCJ is infamous around these partsMCJ is infamous around these parts
The 135 was running OEM runflats also.

Old 02-19-2008, 07:43 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
they should have compared it to a Cayman S, not a base cayman. Cayman S would wipe the floor with it. new m3 already has lost both comparos it has had with the cayman S.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fifth Gear 135i vs. Porsche Cayman