BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

E90/92 Bilstein Electronic Damper Control Special!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 03:38 PM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
E90/92 Bilstein Electronic Damper Control Special!!!!!!!!!!

Bilstein Special!!!!!

We currently have 3 sets in stock available for this special price for a limited time only for the BMW E90/92 335. I will be running this special for the month of April.

MSRP is $3150,

PM or Email me for the Special Price.

The Bilsteins we have here are the step up for the PSS's and the PSS10's. These kits are called Electronically Controlled Dampers very similar to the new BMW M3. It's a coilover system that comes with a switch that is installed in the cabin that changes the dampening of the suspension. It gives you the ability to switch between two different settings which are preset by you at the time of installation. The picture below is not an exact representation. I will try to have them up soon!

Old 04-09-2008, 08:17 AM
luckyman#9 is infamous around these parts
I've always wanted a switch in the cabin that I could push to change the firmness of my suspension. I guess dreams can become reality and for only $3150. These are sweet.

Old 04-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Site Sponsor
GMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond reputeGMP Performance has a reputation beyond repute
PM Sent luckyman, they list for $3150, but thats not what we are selling them for

Old 04-09-2008, 08:32 AM
Originally Posted by GMP - Matthew
PM Sent luckyman
Thanks for the PM. Now I just need an e90/92 to go with them!

Old 04-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Site Sponsor
My local dealer has 3.

Old 04-10-2008, 08:28 AM
Site Sponsor
Hendrick Motorsports BMW

Old 04-10-2008, 03:51 PM
My local dealer has 3.
Ha! Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Old 04-11-2008, 10:21 PM
bmw m3 s50 is infamous around these parts
Are the Electronically Controlled Dampers avail. for the e46 m3? If not are they planning on coming out

Old 04-12-2008, 09:21 AM
F360C is infamous around these parts
Is bilstein going to be coming out with anything for the Z4 M coupes? I really want to get a set of coils

Old 04-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by bmw m3 s50
Are the Electronically Controlled Dampers avail. for the e46 m3? If not are they planning on coming out
They currently have in stock ready to ship PSS10 and PSS9, not electronic dampers and no current plans to make them, maybe for the E90/2 M3

email me if you want your special 6speed price

Old 04-14-2008, 12:32 PM
Site Sponsor
Originally Posted by F360C
Is bilstein going to be coming out with anything for the Z4 M coupes? I really want to get a set of coils
what year is your car?

Old 04-14-2008, 12:34 PM
Site Sponsor
I show PSS9 in stock for teh Z4 roadster but I dont know if that is considered the M coupe.

Old 04-14-2008, 05:33 PM
F360C is infamous around these parts
I show PSS9 in stock for teh Z4 roadster but I dont know if that is considered the M coupe.
The z4 roadster is different suspension then the z4 M coupe/roadster but I thank you so much for checking into the availability for me! I hope in future bilstein will come out with a pss9/pss10 kit for the z4m.