BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

New here, BMW guy w/pics...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2008, 10:33 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Wow, the Supras are perfect. Now pics of the daughter!

Old 05-28-2008, 10:59 PM
factoryKITTED is infamous around these parts
Hey streetking, where in austin are you located? Im Downtown but have place in Lakeway as well. Would love to see the M5 sometime.

Old 05-28-2008, 11:16 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by factoryKITTED
Hey streetking, where in austin are you located? Im Downtown but have place in Lakeway as well. Would love to see the M5 sometime.
I live in River Place off of 2222.. We eat downtown almost every weekend. PM me your number, we can get together..

K-TOWN HUSTLER, I think I'm keeping it for now, you can get one online though. Btw, your M looks sick..

trincap, welcome, this is a nice place to hang out.

thanks everyone again, as you can tell, I like a little bit of everything. I do have have one more car on order, a Skyline GTR, that's why I'm getting rid of my turbo Lexus to make room for it.

SW

Old 05-29-2008, 02:17 PM
trincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the roughtrincap is a jewel in the rough
Thanks Street. Glad to be here. You actually made me laugh at myself reading your first post. I said to myself "He bought a new 5 series for his 18 year old? That's a bad idea and over the top." Then I remembered that I bought the RX-7, modified it, and put it in my son's name and it's now his. . . . and he was 2 at the time (4 now).
We have similar taste in cars. You seem to modify yours more while I'm more of an exotic hound. Shame you are so far away, would be cool to take the 550's up to Alice's Restaurant for Lunch sometime.

Old 05-31-2008, 08:05 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
I am actually am planning a trip to your area soon, I will look you up.

factoryKITTED, got your pm, I will call you soon.

thanks,

SW

Old 05-31-2008, 08:32 PM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Nice stable indeed! That Ferrari is sick! I know you from Supra Forums. Wasn't you black Supra built by Turbo Imports? Beautiful cars. I almost had my wife convinced to let me purchase your old Lexus SC.

Last edited by GSlider; 05-31-2008 at 08:42 PM.
Old 06-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by GSlider
Nice stable indeed! That Ferrari is sick! I know you from Supra Forums. Wasn't you black Supra built by Turbo Imports? Beautiful cars. I almost had my wife convinced to let me purchase your old Lexus SC.
Performance Motorsports/ Boost Logic, builds my Supras.. Turbo Imports just did all the videos at the track.

I am selling my '97 SC turbo automatic, it only has 6k miles on the whole car. I'm making room for my GTR that will be here in a couple of months..
SW

Old 06-01-2008, 09:31 PM
dropit is infamous around these parts
Welcome SW, I have loved looking at your cars through out the years. Keep them coming!!!

Last edited by dropit; 06-01-2008 at 09:39 PM.
Old 06-02-2008, 11:11 AM
ice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond reputeice350 has a reputation beyond repute
The 550 Maranello is my favorite all-time car.
Nice group of rides....very nice!

Old 06-13-2008, 05:09 PM
Legends///M is infamous around these parts
wow there all classy and clean!

Old 06-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Famine is infamous around these parts
SW, welcome to 6speed! Your cars look great! Did you just get the rims for the 7? I don't recall seeing them at TX2K8, that's why I asked.

-Chris
(Ocelot on SF)

Old 06-14-2008, 12:24 AM
SoCalM6 is infamous around these parts
you like white at all? lol nice cars, what kind of lift do you have in the garage?

Old 06-14-2008, 08:19 AM
Originally Posted by SoCalM6
you like white at all? lol nice cars, what kind of lift do you have in the garage?
Thanks, its a Direct Lift.

SW, welcome to 6speed! Your cars look great! Did you just get the rims for the 7? I don't recall seeing them at TX2K8, that's why I asked.

-Chris
(Ocelot on SF)

Chris, this a different(new) 7, this one has a sport pkg and I put KW coilovers on it..

SW

Old 7..

New 7

Last edited by streetking; 06-14-2008 at 09:46 AM.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:09 AM
DTM LGND is infamous around these parts
Thumbs up New here, BMW guy w/pics...

WOW!!! Impeccable taste in cars StreetKing!! Mods on all are perfect, not overdone! How in the world do you have time to drive all of them?? I'm new here too! Unbelieveable cars and people. Can't wait to see the next project!

Old 06-15-2008, 08:54 AM
CARTOON is infamous around these parts
SW, welcome and I've been a fan of your cars for years as well. I know you mostly from the Viper forums though. I take it you've sold all of the Vipers?

BTW, beautiful Bimmers.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New here, BMW guy w/pics...