BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

New here, BMW guy w/pics...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 12:26 PM
Kinesis 996 is infamous around these parts
Streetking, those are very nice cars. But why do you need 2 supra and 2 Z06 when you can just built one and make it trackable and streetable.

For example, a Z06 together with ZR-1. Just want to know the reason behind it thanks.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:03 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by CARTOON
SW, welcome and I've been a fan of your cars for years as well. I know you mostly from the Viper forums though. I take it you've sold all of the Vipers?

BTW, beautiful Bimmers.
Thanks, yes no more Vipers at this time. I still get to drive some of John H. vipers from time to time for magazine deals though..

SW

Old 06-15-2008, 10:06 PM
streetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond reputestreetking has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Kinesis 996
Streetking, those are very nice cars. But why do you need 2 supra and 2 Z06 when you can just built one and make it trackable and streetable.

For example, a Z06 together with ZR-1. Just want to know the reason behind it thanks.
The white Supra is way too nice to make a race car out of it and I didn't want to cut it up. I bought my blk C6Z new and was road racing a C5Z. I decided to build up a C6Z as a track car and sold the C5 and got a used C6 to build up, again, didn't want to tear up my new C6Z..

SW

Old 06-15-2008, 10:12 PM
wwb4 is infamous around these parts
Welcome......nice stable of autos you've got there.

Old 06-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Imsooskinny is infamous around these parts
SW you have an amazing stable!

I saw you at the last Tx2k8 and watch you win the road race event in your vette and watched you run boost logic 6 speed record supra also! I love how everyone trusts you drive their cars!

Guys if you don’t know SW, he’s the nicest most humble guy in the world! I never had a chance to introduce myself at the supra meet (I’m shy)

the funny thing was i didnt know you owned the white hardtop supra! I thought that was the cleanest supra I’ve ever seen!

btw I flew to Tx2k8 myself and I didn’t know anyone so I walked around the 4 day event myself maybe next time ill drive my supra down from Minnesota instead of getting left behind in my rental.

Old 07-18-2008, 06:17 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Welcome to 6speed.

Old 07-25-2008, 08:22 PM
silvergray///m is infamous around these parts
Wow.