BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

I love this 335

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 06:50 PM
SpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura aboutSpeedLimit? has a spectacular aura about
I love this 335

Technik Engineering 335; http://www.bimmer-mag.com/art1/art1p1.html

Old 06-12-2008, 07:04 PM
Jay Slay has a spectacular aura aboutJay Slay has a spectacular aura about
looks like every other bmw...that's why bmw drivers get stereo-typed...they all use the same wheels,aero parts..performance parts...on the bmw forum I belong to...everyone uses M6 Reps, BBS LM reps...Linea Corse wheels...after a while..get's very lame..but 2 each's own..

Old 06-12-2008, 07:18 PM
RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !RFFG Is a GOD !
Looks good...

Old 06-12-2008, 09:35 PM
Banned
CarChrisM5 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Jay Slay
looks like every other bmw...that's why bmw drivers get stereo-typed...they all use the same wheels,aero parts..performance parts...on the bmw forum I belong to...everyone uses M6 Reps, BBS LM reps...Linea Corse wheels...after a while..get's very lame..but 2 each's own..
dont hate on the BMWs, we gotta stay strong, (i'm on e90post too), haha

Old 06-12-2008, 10:22 PM
futuredoc is infamous around these parts
I don't have a problem with everyone getting the same rims, etc. when it looks this GOOD!

Old 06-12-2008, 11:22 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
It looks good.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:05 AM
Jmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really niceJmoney is just really nice
Originally Posted by futuredoc
I don't have a problem with everyone getting the same rims, etc. when it looks this GOOD!
+1 And that car is for sale BTW I know the owner with more stuff then it had before including a 3.46 LSD instead of the 3.08 Open Diff.

Old 06-13-2008, 12:34 PM
JT3
JT3 is infamous around these partsJT3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by futuredoc
Everyone on the internet has LM's, but I've only seen them probably 2-3 times in 5 years. And there's plenty of modified BMW's around here. Classic wheel that looks great on most cars.

Old 06-18-2008, 10:57 PM
wrh3 is infamous around these parts
Nice 335, but you are right, if mods look good more people will have them but that's OK....

Old 06-19-2008, 12:13 AM
epbrown01 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JT3
Everyone on the internet has LM's, but I've only seen them probably 2-3 times in 5 years.
Exactly - what's everywhere on the internet is often rare in real life. The BMW forums I frequent are crawling with half-naked women; the BMWCCA local chapter meetings, not so much.

When I said I was getting CSLs for my M Coupe, people said everyone has those. Since the launch in 2006, I've seen one Z4 coupe. It wasn't an M, and didn't have CSLs.

Old 06-19-2008, 05:26 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Jay Slay
I believe your speaking of your own car too in that category with the bbs ch's??

Old 06-19-2008, 05:48 PM
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
I believe your speaking of your own car too in that category with the bbs ch's??
Nice attempt to throw me under the bus. But my first set of wheels was a custom 3pc set by Donz..

2nd set of Black BBS CH's...which just came out, were put on for the new guy who just bought my car. It was negotiated to swap the wheels out. And how many sets of black CH's have you seen?

Thanks for playing..

Old 06-19-2008, 10:36 PM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by JT3
Everyone on the internet has LM's, but I've only seen them probably 2-3 times in 5 years. And there's plenty of modified BMW's around here. Classic wheel that looks great on most cars.
it's usually the dumb fuqs who never could imagine buying a set of quality wheels like the LMs that b!tch about how it's played out and such when in reality they're ultra rare, and most of the time on backorder since japan's forging plants can only stamp out so many a year.

i love that 335 as well and it looks cleaner than the m3.

Old 06-20-2008, 05:47 AM
Originally Posted by Benjamin Choi
it's usually the dumb fuqs who never could imagine buying a set of quality wheels like the LMs that b!tch about how it's played out and such when in reality they're ultra rare, and most of the time on backorder since japan's forging plants can only stamp out so many a year.

i love that 335 as well and it looks cleaner than the m3.
Thanks for the reality check. I worked at CEC in NJ in the past when they had their operations up here..I was in the industry for quite some time. I am commenting on how people buy the KNOCK off wheels that are similar to the BBS's and etc.Like the Linea Corse brands and put the BBS caps on...I had a custom set of LM's in the past for my wide body E46 I sold...waited 3 months..for my 19x11 and 19x9.5's.Paid 6k at the time without my Mich P2 tires... Hence, because there are so many cheap knock offs...I see the quite frequently here in NY...

this is where my comment stems from...now everyone can take a seat and relax.

Old 06-20-2008, 10:12 AM
Banned
Benjamin Choi is infamous around these parts
get over yourself jay. even knockoffs i hardly see unless you're an internet dweeb trollin boards all day looking for replica dudes... who fuqin cares. let them roll what they want to roll. i'd rather have these guys run rep LMs than some lame discount tire chrome, all black, sticker around the rim edge wheels so common... even on 6speed.

imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. no one cares you had custom LMs that you paid $6K for without PS2s LOLLLLOLOLLOLOLOL no one cares you worked at CEC in New jersey... unless you are CLAUS himself.

you're the one that needs to relax bro, people can read what you wrote in response to this thread. u slam an insanely clean 335 because it's running LMs that you see so many BMW dudes copying via reps? wtf

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: I love this 335