BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Sum of my White / Black toys....Japanese and German

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2008, 05:58 PM
Slowturbo has a spectacular aura aboutSlowturbo has a spectacular aura aboutSlowturbo has a spectacular aura about
Great set of toys!! They are all beautiful.

Old 07-17-2008, 05:02 PM
JohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura aboutJohnnyS2000 has a spectacular aura about
I think i remember seeing your AP1 and AP2 on another forum... great looking bike.

QUick question... whats up with the M&M's?

Old 07-18-2008, 09:35 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JohnnyS2000
I think i remember seeing your AP1 and AP2 on another forum... great looking bike.

QUick question... whats up with the M&M's?

Johnny: you have good memory, both, I've had (x3) s2000's over the past few years ~started with the AP1, then got the Rio AP2 and then another silverstone AP2 so I had two s2k's at one point

Another hobby of mine is collecting stuffed toys and I love the animated M&M characters as you can tell from my garage painting. The red guy just happened to match the NSX-R theme so he rides with me.

Slowturbo: thanks for checking it out

rk

Old 07-18-2008, 02:12 PM
Slamn E60 is infamous around these parts
Good work!! awesome toys.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:28 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
thanks for all the comments!

Life after the GT3 (went to a good friend in Chicago), this is my replacement "white" toy. I only wished I had a chance to shoot both cars before the GT3 left. It would have been a good shoot together along with my neighbor's white R8.....*sigh

rk

Old 08-23-2008, 07:00 AM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
^You got rid of a GT3 for an NSX?? You have some explaining to do!

Old 08-23-2008, 01:15 PM
Max.H is infamous around these parts
Luuuuuuucy you got some splaining to do. Dont know your situation, but I would rather keep the gt3 and liquidate everything else if it was needed. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.

Old 08-27-2008, 08:08 PM
kvsm3 is infamous around these parts
S4play, How rare are white NSXs? I don't believe I have ever seen one.

Kris

Old 08-28-2008, 12:36 AM
Originally Posted by Max.H
Luuuuuuucy you got some splaining to do. Dont know your situation, but I would rather keep the gt3 and liquidate everything else if it was needed. Great pics! Thanks for sharing.
It wasn't really a money issue - I could only keep one car with limited garage space so it was keep the GT3 and miss my chance to buy the only 04 white/onyx NSX in existence or make my 15 year H.S. dream a reality. You know my decision

kvsm3: According to the nsx forum site, there were only 24 white nsx's made in various tan, black and white interior combo's with white exterior. In 2004 they only MADE ONE white nsx with Onyx Black interior. In 2005 they made 5 in white/onyx and that's it. So to answer your question YES it's quite rare.

rk

Old 08-28-2008, 10:19 AM
S4 play,
That is rare! amazing car!

KRIS

Old 08-28-2008, 10:55 AM
fastdreams has a spectacular aura aboutfastdreams has a spectacular aura about
Where the heck do you put groceries on your hayabusa? Backpack? When I go for a ride my wife jokingly starts making out a grocery list, "while you're out.."

Nice NSX. Earlier this year a fella had an older white NSX with a supercharger out at TWS. I'd rather have the GT3RS, 996 GT2, modded 996turbo, etc. that were out there, but the NSX is not a common site so that's something. It's usually a porsche and corvette fest, roaring past the spec miatas bump drafting down the straight

Old 08-28-2008, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by fastdreams
Where the heck do you put groceries on your hayabusa? Backpack? When I go for a ride my wife jokingly starts making out a grocery list, "while you're out.."

Nice NSX. Earlier this year a fella had an older white NSX with a supercharger out at TWS. I'd rather have the GT3RS, 996 GT2, modded 996turbo, etc. that were out there, but the NSX is not a common site so that's something. It's usually a porsche and corvette fest, roaring past the spec miatas bump drafting down the straight

Actually I'm dead serious - usually after the movies we drop by the groceries on the way home. We can easily pack 3 cartons of milk plus some frozen entrees in the Icon tank bag. She will just hold the light stuff for the short ride home

Kris, if you are curious about the nsx build numbers I can dig up that thread for you - fun reading!

rk

Old 08-28-2008, 02:52 PM
Monaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond reputeMonaco has a reputation beyond repute
^regardless of the rarity of your combo, do you miss your GT3 at all? If color wasn't an option, which would be your choice?

Old 08-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by s4play
Actually I'm dead serious - usually after the movies we drop by the groceries on the way home. We can easily pack 3 cartons of milk plus some frozen entrees in the Icon tank bag. She will just hold the light stuff for the short ride home

Kris, if you are curious about the nsx build numbers I can dig up that thread for you - fun reading!

rk
Why dont you give me the thread, I am curious. you having one out of one is unreal!! Now take it to Barrett Jackson

Old 08-28-2008, 05:53 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
^You got rid of a GT3 for an NSX?? You have some explaining to do!
I don't care how rare a white nsx is the GT3 must have been a hefty monthly for this kid. Still a downgrade.

He floated it for a month, to photoshoot it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sum of my White / Black toys....Japanese and German