BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

Sum of my White / Black toys....Japanese and German

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-28-2008, 06:02 PM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
Looks nice.

Old 08-29-2008, 09:48 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by jpvarghese
^regardless of the rarity of your combo, do you miss your GT3 at all? If color wasn't an option, which would be your choice?
Of course I miss the GT3 - it's gotta be one of the BEST cars out there on the market in stock form! No mods, perfect stance, killer exhaust note but the NSX suits me just fine for now. I love to mod cars and the NSX has quite a bit of aftermarket support (click on my nsx diary thread to see what I've been doing to it)

Kris here's the thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78515

Actually to another poster, I actually had the car for 6 months When you get yours please post some pics...

R

Old 09-01-2008, 10:46 AM
Mark_T is infamous around these parts
Nice cars. But i don't like the wheels on the bmw.

Old 09-01-2008, 11:00 AM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Mark_T
Nice cars. But i don't like the wheels on the bmw.
They were popular in 2001

Old 09-01-2008, 11:08 AM
slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !slavik Is a GOD !
very nice collection... 1 of 1 is uber rare!

Old 09-02-2008, 11:15 AM
jtecnik is infamous around these parts
nice collections of cars

Old 09-04-2008, 05:08 PM
996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about996TTDave has a spectacular aura about
Great looking wheels for a jet black e46 - Always thought those looked great

Old 09-08-2008, 02:58 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by 996TTDave
Great looking wheels for a jet black e46 - Always thought those looked great
thanks Dave, those are the only wheels I've had on the car for almost 3+ years now - old skool but easy to clean so perfect for a lazy guy like me.

Old 09-12-2008, 01:20 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by s4play
It wasn't really a money issue - I could only keep one car with limited garage space so it was keep the GT3 and miss my chance to buy the only 04 white/onyx NSX in existence or make my 15 year H.S. dream a reality. You know my decision
rk
English Translation -

1) It was a money issue. I wasn't able to flip it for more than I paid for it, so I had to sell it ASAP before I got stuck with another payment.

2) The NSX is as much as I'm able to afford right now. If I say it's rare, people will be fooled into thinking why I traded down from the GT3, (which I couldn't afford).

Ya know, Rick, Green Pintos are pretty rare too. Are you planning to get one of those too?

Old 09-12-2008, 06:39 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 993fan
English Translation -

1) It was a money issue. I wasn't able to flip it for more than I paid for it, so I had to sell it ASAP before I got stuck with another payment.

2) The NSX is as much as I'm able to afford right now. If I say it's rare, people will be fooled into thinking why I traded down from the GT3, (which I couldn't afford).

Ya know, Rick, Green Pintos are pretty rare too. Are you planning to get one of those too?
OWNED..........again

Old 09-12-2008, 06:42 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 993fan
English Translation -

Oh damn.

Old 09-12-2008, 06:46 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...c=587269&st=25

"Don't get me wrong the GT3 was one SUPER FAST CAR - and it will spank the NSX in it's stock form in every category. Even modded NSX's probably will have a tough time keeping up with this car. I plan on adding the CTSC and headers eventually so my hope is to get around 450hp out of the NSX eventually.

I love the GT3 but I like the NSX looks a lot more - a few buddies who saw the car already commented "this car looks 10x more like a sports can than the GT3" and I feel the same way.

Exotic cars should instill a feeling, it's not about the pricetag moreso the feeling and though the GT3 is a rare and fast breed, it just simply does not look exotic when you drive it.

Also the moddability of the NSX vs. the GT3 made it an easy choice for me so for me this is the right car. "

Last edited by ThisFlyGuy; 09-12-2008 at 06:52 PM.
Old 09-12-2008, 06:57 PM
///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold///M Kevin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php...c=587269&st=25

"Don't get me wrong the GT3 was one SUPER FAST CAR - and it will spank the NSX in it's stock form in every category. Even modded NSX's probably will have a tough time keeping up with this car. I plan on adding the CTSC and headers eventually so my hope is to get around 450hp out of the NSX eventually.

I love the GT3 but I like the NSX looks a lot more - a few buddies who saw the car already commented "this car looks 10x more like a sports can than the GT3" and I feel the same way.

Exotic cars should instill a feeling, it's not about the pricetag moreso the feeling and though the GT3 is a rare and fast breed, it just simply does not look exotic when you drive it.

Also the moddability of the NSX vs. the GT3 made it an easy choice for me so for me this is the right car. "
Wow....I don't think either car are considered exotic but if I was to choose one, I would rather put the GT3 under that category before I nominate a NSX.

Old 09-13-2008, 01:12 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
OWNED..........again
+1.....LOL

I wouldn't compare a NSX to a GT3.

Old 09-15-2008, 05:35 PM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Three more !!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sum of my White / Black toys....Japanese and German