BMW //M Discussion on the BMW M1, BMW M3, BMW M4, BMW M5, and the BMW M6

M6 with hamann wide body/auto couture/carbon fiber...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Banned
lazwheels0825 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by felix55
Maybe its just bad pictures but that M6 looks horrible
what yours looks better ha..

Old 08-19-2008, 01:57 PM
Borna is infamous around these parts
I really don't understand why people like you come into someone else's thread to defend them in the most childish manner possible.

If he posts his car up on a forum it's to get comments whether they are good or bad.

I think if he's able to afford a car in this price range AND afford to mod it he is surely mature enough to defend himself.

I'd like to see your Bugatti which you bought using cash since you say we can't afford such cars. Please feel free to show us your multi-million dollar car collection.

IF I owned a Honda I can assure you it would look significantly better than this M6 (no offense to the OP) sadly since those wheels cost more than any of our cars we obviously do not have the financial ability to modify it.

From what I can see the OP is handling the criticism with maturity, which means there's no need for someone like to you to come onto his thread and insult members for sharing their opinions.

Sorry for the rant.

Last edited by Borna; 08-19-2008 at 02:00 PM.
Old 08-19-2008, 02:21 PM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
No offense to wheel boutique, but any shop that would accept work like that is not someone I'm sure I would want to deal with. Even if the work is pristine, putting your name on that abomination can't be great for the business reputation.

Old 08-19-2008, 06:23 PM
felix55 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by lazwheels0825
Guys please lets take a vote on which M6 looks better.I know mine does.

Old 08-19-2008, 07:48 PM
kiko1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Yupkwondo
No offense to wheel boutique, but any shop that would accept work like that is not someone I'm sure I would want to deal with. Even if the work is pristine, putting your name on that abomination can't be great for the business reputation.
I've been on some ridiculous forums before but wow. I understand you guys don't like or approve of my car, but I like it. I put it on here and you guys hate, which is fine by me, but to post that WB or any other shop shouldn't of had done this is a moronic comment. I told them exactly what I wanted. They did their part in satisfying the customer. It's now their fault that they put together a car that "you guys" don't approve of? Give me a break. I don't mind your guys comments about my car, but keep it to the car. Too bad you guys don't like it, im sorry, I do like it! Thanks WB!

Old 08-19-2008, 07:53 PM
[quote=felix55;2003774]Guys please lets take a vote on which M6 looks better.I know mine does.

Felix, your car looks good. I had that same AC front in 2006, but it was time for a change.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:37 PM
[quote=kiko1;2003862]
Originally Posted by felix55
Guys please lets take a vote on which M6 looks better.I know mine does.

Felix, your car looks good. I had that same AC front in 2006, but it was time for a change.
If you had AC front before you should have keeped it bro,atleast change your wheels Im not on here to talk down to anyone, were all car guys here thats why this forum was made to talk about our cars and get feedback to improve our cars.All were saying is change some things around,when I first posted my M6 on 22's there were a lot of mixed feeling and or comments but I took alot of there advice and now my car is already on 4 cover pages in different magazines and just got #5 & #6 for November & December issues.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 PM
BEFORE

AFTER

Old 08-19-2008, 09:08 PM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by lazwheels0825
it looks much better than what that customer did to this M6 by just adding every possible mod to it

Old 08-20-2008, 09:30 AM
Yupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these partsYupkwondo is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by kiko1
I've been on some ridiculous forums before but wow. I understand you guys don't like or approve of my car, but I like it. I put it on here and you guys hate, which is fine by me, but to post that WB or any other shop shouldn't of had done this is a moronic comment. I told them exactly what I wanted. They did their part in satisfying the customer. It's now their fault that they put together a car that "you guys" don't approve of? Give me a break. I don't mind your guys comments about my car, but keep it to the car. Too bad you guys don't like it, im sorry, I do like it! Thanks WB!
I don't think it's moronic at all...I firmly believe it is ok for a shop to turn down work if they don't feel that the result will represent themselves well.

I would have told you, "thank you, but no thank you I do not want to put my stamp on this" Sure you may **** some people off, but if you keep your work exclusive and only put out projects your are truly proud of, that type of reputation gets around too.

I have personally turned down work from potential customers because it wasn't what my company wanted to be known for, or deal with.

Like I said they may have done a great job for you, and I'm sure they did, but I personally would not want my name attached to it. They obviously don't care, and that is fine too.

I just stand by the fact that there are times where you have to look at the body of work of a company when making decision on whom to go with, and if you were comparing a company that only made the best, or one that would do any project brought to them, I know where my money would be going.

You disagree, so be it; and I wouldn't eliminate WB because of this one project, but it still makes me question their motives. Success isn't always measured by size of your client base, or the numbers on your bottom line.

Old 08-20-2008, 10:18 AM
black430 is infamous around these parts
YUCK

Car looks terrible

Old 08-20-2008, 11:51 AM
I don't think it's moronic at all...I firmly believe it is ok for a shop to turn down work if they don't feel that the result will represent themselves well.

I would have told you, "thank you, but no thank you I do not want to put my stamp on this" Sure you may **** some people off, but if you keep your work exclusive and only put out projects your are truly proud of, that type of reputation gets around too.

I have personally turned down work from potential customers because it wasn't what my company wanted to be known for, or deal with.

Like I said they may have done a great job for you, and I'm sure they did, but I personally would not want my name attached to it. They obviously don't care, and that is fine too.

I just stand by the fact that there are times where you have to look at the body of work of a company when making decision on whom to go with, and if you were comparing a company that only made the best, or one that would do any project brought to them, I know where my money would be going.

You disagree, so be it; and I wouldn't eliminate WB because of this one project, but it still makes me question their motives. Success isn't always measured by size of your client base, or the numbers on your bottom line.

If I was a business owner I definately wouldn't want you on my team. You have a potential customer that wants to drop lets say 30k, your going to say.. "sorry sir, your car is not going to come out to MY style so please take your 30k elsewhere.. ?" Your car has to come out to MY liking and MY style! Your an idiot. (no offense)

Old 08-20-2008, 01:45 PM
Pretty much, have turned down $1MM accounts because it wasn't something we wanted to have our name attached to, or something that didn't fit our business model. There are just times where you have to look past the money.

Old 08-21-2008, 06:33 PM
M5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to beholdM5&RS Captin is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by kiko1
hey i don't realy hate it but who cares its your car and I respect that . you going to the wheels boutique party saturday?

Old 08-21-2008, 07:03 PM
98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold98GMEater is a splendid one to behold

Your an idiot..... How can you predict what everyone else will find as good taste? Everyone is different. Unique Customs does some of the ****tiest work in my opinion, yet they are one of the top shops on the east coast and have a large celebrity client base. As a small company, you cant be picky about the clients you choose to work with. Whose to say that WB is just trying to build their company. The only way your business model would work is if the customer's request was deemed hazardous.

Last edited by 98GMEater; 08-21-2008 at 07:05 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: M6 with hamann wide body/auto couture/carbon fiber...